11

✔️ edited

pimp

rowan

joey was facing lisa while lisa had her back turned towards me. she was holding his hand and had her other one resting on his cheek. she was leaning in, but that's all i saw before turning away and walking out of the room. "wait rowan!" i heard my name being shouted multiple times, but not once did i stop.

i ran outside and head to the park that was across the street. i sit on a park bench and hug my knees, tears start pouring down my eyes. i didn't think it was going to happen again but it did, he broke my heart once again for the millionth time. i thought it would be different this time, considering we are married, but i guess loyalty never was apart of his plan. not once did he know how to keep it in his pants. nothing was ever enough for him, i know that now.

"rowan?" i turn my head and look over my shoulder to see mark standing there walking a dog.

"mark." i say before wiping my tears and looking away from. "what are you doing here?"

"oh i was in the neighborhood walking my dog." i heard him chuckle. the empty seat next to me was now taken by him.

"why are you crying in the middle of the day at a child's park?" i felt his eyes on me. i ignored his stare and just shrugged.

"it was time for the third break down for the day." i say jokingly, though i was a bit serious considering this day has been stressful. i was worried about leo and on the other hand i was worried about roman and now i just saw my own husband cheating on me with a hand whore.

"you can tell me what's wrong." i turn to look at him with teary eyes. "we're family after all." i scoff and shrug again.

"a family that's trying to kill each other."

he formed his lips into a thin line. "we can take a break for today, now stop avoiding the question and tell me everything."

i immediately broke down and told him everything. about leo being in a coma, almost dying to roman who i haven't seen in a while and about finding joey almost kissing a whore.

"wow rowan." he ran his fingers through my hair and pulled me closer to him. i sob against his chest and nod. "you wouldn't have thought it, but joey should've stayed loyal. after all that you two have been through he could've done one thing and not fuck some skank while you were locked up." i sniff and pull away.

"he's a piece of shit, i don't know why you keep going back to him after all this time. you two are married for fucks sake the least thing he could do is not lie in his vows." i shook my head and sigh.

"doesn't matter. i figured it was gonna happen again sooner or later." he frowned.

"and leo?" he asked. "and what about roman? he can't just disappear on you like that."

"i don't blame him, his boyfriend is in a coma, not waking up." i shot up from my seat. "would you mind taking me to go see him? i told ernie it was okay for him to drive back home and i really don't wanna ask joey for anything, nor look at him." he nods and stood up.

"yeah of course, i wanna see leo too. we're pretty good friends and it'd be mean not to." i furrowed my eyebrows.

"your friends with leo?" he nods.

"we both think this whole fued thing is ridiculous, we started bonding over that." i rolled my eyes. we both get up and walk to his car. we get in and he drives to the hospital leo was staying at. once we got there we head into leo's room and stand on each side of the bed. it was silent in the room.

"he looks dead." i look over at mark and saw him pull a chair next to leo's bed. he took a seat and took leo's hand into his. i smile a bit. "i'll be back." i whisper before walking out of the room. i make my way to the lounge and make myself and mark a cup of coffee.

"rowan" i look up and see joey standing there. my heart started raising. i quickly took a sip from my coffee and walked the other direction, ignoring him.

"rowan wait, please!" i stopped in my tracks and sighed before slowly turning to face him.

"what do you want joey?" i set my coffee down and cross my arms.

"it's not what you think, i didn't kiss her."

i raise my eyebrow. "her who?"

he walked closer to me and took my hand in his. i looked down at him. "i wouldn't cheat on you like that."

liar.

"i have to go see my best friend." i pull my hands away and pick up mine and marks cup of coffee before heading back to the room.

i walk back in and hand mark his coffee, taking a seat on the chair next to leo's bed.

"row-" i turn my head around and look over my shoulder to see joey standing there again. he widen his eyes when he looked at mark. he took his gun out and pointed it at him.

"joey stop!" i say angrily.

"what the hell is he doing here?!" he shouts angrily. i walk over to him and lower his hand.

"leo and him are friends, he just wants to see him." joey puts his gun away and looked at me. i looked at him before looking back at mark.

"done fucking your mistress so soon?" mark mumbled before looking back over at leo. i look down and walk away from joey.

"you told him?" i sat down again, my back facing joey.

"told him what?" i asked quietly. i heard joey scoff then hear footsteps fade away. i look over at mark and sigh, hugging my knees before looking over at leo.

i just want him to wake up already, i want my brother back. i want my old husband back.

ever since i came out of jail, joeys been different. he's gotten colder, meaner and kills anything in his way. it's not the joey i used to know.

i miss him.