04

✔️ edited

pimp

leo

"how did i not know my own boyfriend wants a kid?" roman sighed as he paced back and forth in the room. i looked down at my thighs as i sat on the bed.

"i didn't tell you because it was too soon." i gulped. "we've only been together for three years roman, i didn't think you'd be ready." he stopped and looked over at me. "i figured it was too soon, especially since joey and rowan have a two year old right now." he walked over to me and squats down to my level.

"leo, trust me. i wanna start a family with you." he says cracking a smile. "but right now is not the time, especially since it'll be too dangerous for them. we gotta make sure we're providing a nice environment for him or her." i nod and smile, kissing him softly on the lips.

"i love you roman, i'm willing to wait." i stood up and so did he.

"i love you too leo, now let's go help out joey for the show tonight, he knows he can count on you with helping the girls with their makeup." he chuckled softly before walking out. i smile and follow behind him.

we head out to the car and get in. "you know where already, ernie." roman says as he puts his seatbelt on.

"of course mr. salvador." the chauffeur says before driving off to the other house.

joey

"are all the girls ready?" i ask leo who was busy powdering up a girls face. he nodded before setting the powder down.

"all done." he smiled before walking towards me. "you think their makeup looks bad?" i shook my head.

"you did a great job." i hug him by his side and pat his back. "i'll even pay you for the hard work you're doing, without you they wouldn't even be getting chosen." i chuckle softly.

"come on ladies it's show time!" i exclaimed before walking out of the room. leo laughed a bit and walked with the girls out. i lined the one who's were going to perform at the poles and tables. i let the rest of the girls roam around looking for an old guy to plow.

i walk over to rowan who was wearing a very revealing dress that made me feel things. i walked up to her and snaked my arm around her waist, hugging her from behind. "it's like you want me to throw you onto this table and fuck the shit out of you." i whispered into her ear and trailed my lips down to her neck.

a soft moan escaped her lips, she shook her head before pulling away from my grip. "later." she winked at me before taking my hand and dragging me to my usual sitting spot for the auction. we sat down next to each other and watched each of the girls dance. men threw money at them as each of them danced making me smirk as i rubbed my chin.

rowan watched them all, taking a sip of her whiskey. i look over at her with a smile as i studied her features. god she was beautiful. the host introduced each of the girls and their age. i took a long sip of my whiskey as he did so, but one of the girls age caught my eye making me choke a bit. i set my glass down angrily and looked over at the stage.

"jesus fuck." rowan muttered under her breath.

"and here we have giovanni valentine! a thirteen year old precious gem!" the host says as he ran his hand down her arm, but she quickly slapped his hand away. she looked rather uncomfortable and scared.

"who the fuck auctions off a thirteen year old? sick fucks." rowan shook her head then looked over at me. "you need to buy her."

"what? rowan she's a kid." i shook my head

she scoffed and leaned over close to me. "not to keep her as a client you idiot, to protect her." a worried expression washed over her face. "i can't imagine what's going through her head right now, her parents probably sold her for a couple of thousands, how fucked up can it get for her?"

"the least we could do is help her." i looked away from rowan and thought for a second. she was right, the poor girl was probably scared out of her mind and the thought of what the other pimps and gang leaders might do to her made me feel disgusted. i sigh and looked over at her. i took her hand into mine and nodded.

"who wants to start the bidding?" the host asked scanning his eyes through the crowd.

"5,000" a guy yelled. sick fuck.

"10,000" i shout, not making eye contact with the host or anyone else. last thing i want is people thinking i'm going to use her as a sex toy or something.

"20,500!" another guy yelled.

i rolled my eyes. "50,000!"

"woah half a hundred thousand!" the host laughed. "do i hear a 100,000?"

"100,000!" the same guy yelled out.

"200,000!" i yelled out again.

"250,000!" he yelled, i looked over to my left side and saw the guy gazing over at me. i started getting angry and stood up quickly.

"1 fucking million dollars!" i yell once more.

"woah woah, jospeh calm down!" the host shouts. i look over at him with fury

"going once, going twice, and the winner is james rojas!" i looked down at rowan who quickly looked over at me. i look back at the stage speechless and saw james walk up to her and take her by the arm forcefully. then i came to a realization, this was all a set up.

"over my dead body." i mumbled before taking out my gun and point it over at the host. i cock it then pull the trigger, shooting him multiple times. soon the room filled with shouts and gun shots. "rowan get down!" i shout. she gets down and so do i.

i pull out another gun because i always come prepared and shoved it over to her. "get out safely now, i'm going to go get the girl."

"wait jo-"

"now rowan!" i shout at her. she looked startled for a moment but she nodded and took the gun. she stood up and started shooting at the nearest guys. i ran after james, i jump on the tables and start firing at him. he ran into a room and shut the door behind him. i push the door open with my foot and scanned my eyes around the room, empty. i looked over at the other door and kicked that one opened and there stood james with the girl behind him. he pointed his gun at me and pulled the trigger, but no bullets came out, ha that bastard ran out, i smirked and shot him a couple of times until his body collapsed on the floor making giovanni scream loudly. i drop my gun on the floor and look over at her.

"please don't hurt me!" she started sobbing as she backed into a corner. i looked at her worriedly and shook my head, walking closer to her.

"i'm not going to hurt you." i whisper and squat down to her level. "it's okay, you can trust me. i came here to save you from these sick people." i stick my hand out for her to take it.

she looked at me with a scared expression. she hesitated before nodding slowly, she took my hand. i picked her up bridal style and carried her out of the room.

i started walking towards the exit till a familiar name was shouted. "leo no!" i stopped in my tracks.

what the fuck just happened?

uh oh what happened to leo?