40

✔️ edited

pimp

rowan

i looked down at santiago with a smile as i held him in my arms. "you're the cutest baby boy i've ever seen." i mumble, softly rubbing his cheek with my finger.

sophia walked up to me and 'awed' "he has joeys nose." she cooed softly.

i nod. "i just wish he was here." i looked at her. she looked at me and frowned.

"me too, it's not like him to miss the birth of his son." she says softly.

i shook my head and sighed. roman bursted through the door with leo. "joey was arrested."

i shot my head over at him. "what? you're kidding."

roman shook his head. "that dumb fuck went over the speeding limit. the cop must've recognized him so he called for back up but then joey shot him and tried to make a run for it, but the fbi caught him on time."

"rowan, im so sorry." leo walked up to me and rubbed my shoulder.

"don't be, we need to get him out of prison."

"row you just had a baby, are you sure that's a good
idea?" sophia looked at me like i was insane. i shrugged and carefully handed her santiago.

"i'm not letting my boyfriend go to prison when he has two kids to help out with." i sat up from the bed carefully.

"sorry we're late." mark and hunter bursted through the door. "traffic was a bitch." he chuckled a bit. "there was a car chase, it was so wild. the guy kinda looked like-"

mark stopped mid sentence and looked around the room. "where's joey?"

i scoff and laid back down. "the idiot involved in the car chase." he widened his eyes and looked at me shocked.

"shit rowan, i'm so sorry." he scoffed and crossed his arms. "he probably planned this to avoid you murdering him."

i rolled my eyes at his dumbness. "please somebody tell me they have a plan to get the father of my kid's out of prison."

hunter nods. "i know someone who could help, but you're not gonna like it."

hour later

"why would i help my enemies? you're lucky i don't shoot up this hospital, kill you all and take momma bears kids." mauricio says referring to me. i rolled my eyes, holding angelica close to me.

"please tell me you can get joey out of prison." hunter says. mauricio nods.

"sure i can." he walked closer to me. "i'd do anything for my granddaughter." he smirked before looking over at his guy.

"you know what to do." the guy nods before walking out of the room. mauricio looks back at me. "but it isn't gonna be pretty and you'd be lucky if your boyfriend even makes it out alive."

he leans closer to me and whispers into my ear. "felicitaciones por el bebé, querida" he pulled away and looked over at inclán.

"let's go, we got business to deal with." inclán nods and walked out of the room with mauricio.

"i hope inclán knows what he's doing." i mumble, watching them walk out.

"he does." hunter spoke up and sat down at the end of my hospital bed. "he's stalling, inclán is using mauricio one last time just to get joey out then he's gonna kill him and put him six feet under once and for all."