03

✔️ edited

pimp

rowan

"angel you look so beautiful in your dress." i smile at angelica as she shoved a spoonful of her noodles in her mouth. she chewed and smiled widely.

"daddy said he got it all the way from paris." i looked over at joey and raised my eyebrow.

"i had some clothes imported for her." he shrugged. "don't want her wearing some walmart clothes do we?" i rolled my eyes and took a sip of my wine.

"sometimes those walmart clothes keep her warm and comfortable." i set my glass down. "she's two, she doesn't need to be flaunting her riches in front of people."

"why not?" he tilted his head curiously. "she should especially if she's the daughter of the most successful dealer." he smirked before taking a sip of wine as well. i smirk and placed my hand on his thigh, running it up to his crotch area.

"daddy will definitely be getting some later." i whisper into his ear, nibbling it softly. he lets out a quiet groan as i rubbed his bulge.

"mommy look" i quickly pull my hand away and looked over at angelica.

"yes princess?" she held her coloring book up and showed me her drawing. "baby it looks great, you should be an artist when you're older." i say eating a forkful of my salad. she shook her head.

"no i wanna be a princess." she pouted.

"baby you're already my princess." joey smiles as he patted her head softly. i smiled and admired their bond they have.

after dinner we head back home to drop off angelica.

"make sure she sleeps at 8 and no later, no more sweets because it's late and i don't want her getting a sugar rush and most importantly no electronics." joey shook his head. "last thing i need is her to get addicted to that, she's too young." pamela nods.

"yes mr. birlem." i linked my arm with joeys.

"we'll be back before morning."

we head out to the car and get in. i sit down in the passenger seat and he gets in the drivers. he starts the car and drives off to a different house. "show starts at five in the afternoon, but i like prepping them up early that way they can practice if they need to. "

"usually some of the girls only go to the show to sell their bodies to some of the other gang leaders or old men, but others like to perform a show that way they can make more by showing off they're worth the cash." he looked over at me. "they also auction off girls for the pimps that way we can get more clients." he stopped the car. i looked out the window and saw that we had finally arrived.

"the more clients we get, the more money we make." he smirked before getting out of the car, i get out after him.

"shit, i didn't know you had it all under control." i mumble before walking up the the door. joey knocks and stood there waiting. he shrugged his shoulders.

"i learned pretty quick while you were locked up." the door swung open revealing a half naked girl who was just wearing red lingerie.