28

✔️ edited

pimp

joey

after the show and meeting i head back home since it was already late. i opened the front door and see the tv turned on. i grab the remote and turn the tv off before climbing up the stairs. i was about to walk into my room until i bumped into rowan.

she looked at me surprised and cleared her throat. "back already?"

i nod my head. "yeah sorry to keep you waiting." i peck her lips and walk inside the room, taking my suit off and throwing it on the chair before unbuttoning my shirt off as well.

"leo and roman back yet?" she nodded her head.

"about an hour ago." she crossed her arms and looked at me with a worried expression.

i look at her confused. "are you okay?"

she nods. "yeah sorry.. i just couldn't sleep." she chuckled. she walked over to the bed and got on. "goodnight."

well that was weird. i shook it off and decided to just take a shower. after i do so i head back into the room and lay down next to rowan, falling asleep almost immediately.

the next morning i was woken up by the smell of bacon and eggs. i flutter my eyes open and look around before my eyes land on rowan who was sleeping peacefully next to me. i smile and kiss her forehead before getting up from the bed. i make my way downstairs and walk into the dining room to see klaus in the kitchen making breakfast already.

"good morning mr. birlem."

"good morning to you too klaus." i take a seat next to angelica who was eating her eggs and bacon. klaus walked over to me and placed a cup of coffee in front of me, along with a plate of food. i thank him and take a sip of my coffee, wincing as the coffee burned my tongue.

"hot, daddy?" i look over at angelica and nod.

"yes but i'm fine sweetie." i ruffle her hair. she grinned and continued to eat.

a moment later dev came down the stairs. his eyes landed on me making him stop and look at me surprised.

i raise my brows. "do i got something on my face?" he shook his head and sat across from me. i stared at his features for a bit until my eyes landed on his collarbone that had a bunch of hickeys.

"got laid last night?" i smirk at him.

he looked at me confused before looking down at his collarbone. his cheeks heated up, he shrugged.

"something like that." he mumbled.

"well i hope you helped rowan with the kids yesterday." i tell him. he nods and took a sip of his coffee.

rowan, leo, roman who was holding theo, aaron and everyone else came downstairs moments later.

rowan

"sick love bites man." aaron high fived dev and took a seat next to him. dev looked over at me, i quickly looked away and took a seat next to angelica.

"was she good in bed?" aaron smirked.

i looked away from them and waved at theo. "she was great." i heard dev say. i tried to hide my blushing face and cleared my throat.

"once you guys are done being pigs, aaron would you hand me the cream please?" i ask him. he nodded and hands it to me. i thank him and pour some cream in my coffee.

we all sat there silently eating our breakfast. it was obviously awkward because leo spoke up.

"why is everyone so tense?" he asked, we all look at him without saying anything. he shook his head and gave theo his milk.

"yeah, either someone fucked someone they weren't suppose to or someone died." i choked on my coffee and coughed loudly, everyone turned their attention towards me.

"sorry i choked." i mumbled.

"did you happen to choke on some dick last night too?" leo tilted his head and looked at me suspiciously.

i rolled my eyes. "the only one who choked on dick here last night was you, you and roman left me with your kid the whole day yesterday." leo didn't say anything. instead he grabbed romans hand and lifted it up. i widened my eyes when i saw a ring on his finger.

"you finally proposed?" i asked.

leo nodded. "we were busy celebrating last night." he smirked.

"and i'm done." joey stood up from his seat and took his dishes to the sink. "i need an extra hour of sleep." he mumbled before walking away from us.

~

"do you think he knows?" i whispered to him. dev shook his head, his lips trailing around my neck as he placed small kisses everywhere.

"what's wrong with sneaking around and doing this." he mumbled against my neck. i threw my head back and shrugged slightly.

he pulled away and looked at me. "it's not like you two are dating anyways." i looked at him and sighed.

he wasn't wrong, joey and i arent dating, so why does it feel like i'm cheating on him?

a knock came from his door. i immediately shot up from his bed and looked at him. he pointed over at his closet, i rush over to it and get inside. i hide behind his clothes and close the door behind me, leaving a crack open.

"hey dude, joey wants us to go on a run, you down?" i heard everyone's voice.

"yeah i'll be down in a bit, just give me a few minutes." dev says.

"alright, and who were you talking to earlier?"

"uh, i was on the phone with lisa." i rolled my eyes at his excuse.

"alright well hurry up." aaron says. after that i didn't hear any voices. i come out of the closet and see dev standing there.

"that's the last time we're sneaking around." he nods in agreement.

"yeah i think you're right." he sighs. i walk up to him and cup his cheeks, pecking his lips once more before walking over to his door.

"wait a bit to come out." i tell him. he nods. i open his door slowly and look around the halls before walking out of his room, closing his door slowly.

i was on my way back to my room until i heard a familiar voice.

"rowan?"

oh shit.

i turn around slowly and see leo standing there with his arms crossed.

"hey bestie, what's up?" i cross my arms and look at him.

"what were you doing in dev's room?"

shit he was onto me.

"i was just with aaron telling dev we have a run to do so, but uh turns out i'm staying home again so yay me." i chuckle nervously.

he looked at me suspiciously before nodding. "okay." was all he said before heading back downstairs.

i look over at dev who came out of his room after leo left.

"that was close." he mumbled. i nodded.

"too close."