06

✔️ edited

pimp

roman

he brought his hand up to his face and slid the mask off down to his chin. "really?" his voice sounded raspy, he cleared his throat and swallowed. i nod.

"as soon as you start feeling better, i promise you we're going to have the baby you've always wanted, we're going to start our own family." i tell him proudly. he opened his mouth to say something, but soon the machine started beeping fast. his breathing started hitching, his back arching slightly.

i stood up and looked at him worriedly before shouting for a doctor. a couple of nurses started rushing in. "start cpr now!" one of them shouts and the other one does so.

"sir you need to leave the room." another nurse told me as she placed her hand on my shoulder. i shook my head and brushed it off me.

"i'm staying, i'm not leaving him!" i shout. one of the nurses placed his hands over leo's chest and started cpr before another one rushed over with a defibrillator and started pumping his chest with it.

leo

flashback

i look over at rowans door and see roman standing there. rowan looked over her shoulder then back at me confused. "do you guys have beef with each other or? because y'all haven't stopped staring at each other since you moved here." i shook my head at her and looked down. "it's complicated."

there was no way i could tell rowan how i originally met roman. i smiled to myself at the memories. how it felt to have his lips against mine, hold his hand or even touch him. when i moved here i didn't think i was ever going to see roman again, let alone with a girl. i thought he was gay or something, i don't know, he just gave me a gay vibe when i met him. after about an hour i stood up from rowans bed and told her i was going to the restroom, i lied. instead i walked out of her room and made my way over to romans room.

his door was slightly opened. i knocked on it lightly before it swung open. there he stood, shirtless. i stared at his bare body, his abs were perfectly shaped and his arms were toned a bit. i look back up at him and gulped.

"why didn't you talk to me when your sister first introduced me to your friends? are you ashamed of what we did a while ago?" i asked him, rubbing my arm. he stayed silent, he looked around before pulling me into his room and shutting the door behind him.

"leo i'm not ashamed." he sighed and sat on his bed. "it's complicated."

i scoffed and crossed my arms. "yeah clearly, you're out here making out with a girl, i thought you were gay." he shook his head.

"i'm not gay." i rolled my eyes. "keep telling yourself that." i mumbled. he suddenly walked up to me, pinning me against the wall. i gasped softly and looked at him. instead of saying anything he leaned down and pressed his lips against mine and kissed me passionately. i kissed him back, cupping his cheek. fuck i missed him. ever since he randomly left, all i could think about was him and when i'd see him again. eventually i gave up and found another guy, but it didn't last long because he broke my heart plus, i didn't feel the same way about him the way i felt about roman, roman was special.

he pulled away a couple seconds later, before i could say anything else i heard my named being called.

"leo!"

flashback over

"leo"

"leo"

"leo!"

i flutter my eyes open and gasp loudly. my eyes scanned the room. nurses were surrounding me, i looked over to my side and saw roman standing there looking scared and worried. roman sighed in relief and so did the nurses. "we were about to let you go into the light, i'm glad you woke up leonardo." one of the nurses spoke up.

"where am i?" i whispered, barely audible.

"st. claire's hospital." roman answered.

"you were shot and suffered a heart attack when you woke up, luckily these nurses saved your life." he adds as he rubbed his thumb against my hand. i smile over at him.

"now that i'm alive.. does that mean we finally can get a baby?" i say jokingly and brought my head up to look at my toes. roman laughed and nodded.

"yes, we can have a baby leo." i look over at him again and smile.

"kiss me." i whispered. he leaned in and pressed his lips against mine. i kiss him back for a couple seconds until i start hearing claps scatter around the room.

rowan

"i'm so fucking glad you're okay." i smile down at leo who was just eating a pudding cup.

"i feel fine, i don't know why you guys are so worried." he mumbled making me roll my eyes.

"leo you were shot in the chest, you still have the bullet inside you because it's too life risky to take it out of you. you're lucky you're even alive." he scrunched his nose up and shrugged.

"yeah you're right, i should be more thankful." he smiled cheekily making me giggle.

"i swear man, if you died on me i don't know what i would've done, like who would do the girls makeup? who will help me pick out their outfit? who the hell will judge me?" joey asked all those questions making me face palm myself. leo looked at him weirdly then back at me.

"this is really the dude you lusted over all these years?" leo tilted his head at me. i sigh and nodded.

"sadly." i mumbled.

"i heard that." joey stuck his tongue out at me. his phone started ringing a couple seconds making him pull it out. "yeah?" he looked over at me then leo before walking out of the room.

joey

"mr. birlem we have a situation." ernie spoke into the phone. i looked at rowan then at leo before walking out of the room.

"what is it ernie?"

"two men just pulled up, says they have unfinished business with you." i furrowed my eyebrows and sighed in frustration. i rubbed my temple softly.

"what are their names?"

"arturo and carmen." i shot my head up quickly. i knew who arturo is but who the fuck is carmen?

———

i have a huge plot twist for you guys coming up so get ready, also i'm sorry about this lame short chapter, the next one will definitely be interesting and hopefully longer.