02

✔️ edited

elle mcbroom will be playing angelica since they're the same age & she's going to be wearing the same dress on top

pimp

rowan

i grab my stuff from check out. i take out my marriage ring and slip it back on my finger before picking up my bag and hoodie. "stay out of trouble birlem!" officer taylor shouts.

"no promises." i wink at her before walking out of the prison doors. i don't know how joey did it, but i'm so glad i don't have to spend another day in that hell hole. i walk towards the car and saw him standing there, leaning his back against the car door. i ran up to him and kissed him passionately.

"i know i saw you yesterday, but holy shit i missed you a lot." i muttered against his lips. he laughed a bit and caressed my cheek.

"let's get you home baby." he whispered. i nod and get into the passenger seat. i stared out the window as joey drove home. the car ride was silent, but it wasn't awkward. i turned my head over at him.

"how's my princess doing?" i asked him. "i haven't seen her in months." he looked over at me for a second, smiling before turning back to the road.

"she's excited to see her mommy." a smile spreads across my face. "she also said that she has a gift for you."

"who's she with right now?"

"roman and leo, though when i left they were dressed up like princesses so i'm guessing they're having a pretty good time right now." he laughed and stopped in front of the house. i hurriedly get out of the car. i walk over to joey and take his hand dragging him inside.

i swing the door open and drag joey into the living room. i push him down on the sofa and crawl on top of him. "now that we're alone.." he smirked, i run my hand up his chest then hear someone clear their throat. i look up and saw roman standing there wearing a princess outfit with heavy makeup on. i laugh and get off of joey and help him sit up. joey looked over his shoulder and laughed.

"holy shit, roman your legs look nice in that dress." joey says jokingly. "if i was gay id totally hit that." he winked at him.

"no way, he's mine fuck off joseph." leo walked in but unlike roman his makeup was nicely done and he was wearing fairy wings. "angelica tried doing my makeup but she failed miserably so i ended up doing it all myself." he blew a kiss at my direction. i giggle then hear a familiar shout.

"mommy!" my eyes roam over at angelica who started skipping towards me. i smile widely and run up to her, picking her up from the floor.

"oh my god princess i missed you!" i hug her tightly and kiss her temple. "you've gotten so big angel!" she giggled.

"i have a present for you"

"really?" i look at her curiously, she nods and i set her down. she runs away then quickly comes back, handing me a folded paper. i squat down to her level and open the paper up and see a drawing.

"it's me, you and daddy!" she giggled. i look at the drawing in awe and smile widely.

"baby it's beautiful, i love it." i hug her small body. she wrapped her arm around me and hugged me back, resting her head on my shoulder. "i missed you too mommy." i heard her say.