27

✔️ edited

pimp

rowan

"where do you think daddy and daddy are hmm?" i looked down at theo and played with his tiny hands that were gripping on my thumbs. he didn't say anything, instead he just babbled.

i shrugged. "i don't know either."

"rowan" i shot my head up and looked at joey who was standing in front of us, both his hands on each side of his hips.

"yes?"

"i have to prep a show for the girls in a bit and then i got a meeting, will you be fine here by yourself with the kids and don't worry the guys are upstairs just in case you need help." i nod my head and look back at theo.

"use protection in case you wanna fuck and accidentally knock up another girl." i say in a baby voice making theo giggle. i giggle and nod over at theo.

"see he agrees." i wink at joey.

he rolled his eyes and walked out of the house, slamming the door loudly behind him.

"maybe he's on his period." i shrug and stood up from the couch. i head upstairs and walk over to dev's room.

he shot up from his bed quickly when i opened his door. i looked at him confused. "were you watching porn?" he cleared his throat and shook his head.

"nah i was just watching um.. youtube?" he said insecurely. i rolled my eyes at him.

"i need your help with the baby, it's good practice when lisa's gives birth." i sit down on his bed and set theo down.

"wait but lisa already gave birth." he adds

i stayed quiet for a couple of seconds and shook my head. "okay you caught me, i need help."

dev didn't say anything, he just looked down at theo like he was an alien or something.

"dev it's a baby, not a fucking robot." i shook my head at him.

"since leo and roman aren't here i decided it'd be a great idea to help you prep while joeys out who knows where." i chuckle nervously.

he raised a brow. "you really think joeys having another affair with another woman?"

i look at him blankly. "gee maybe he went gay on me i don't know." i scoff.

"now focus." he nodded and took a deep breath before picking theo up. both his arms were stretched out far. dev just stared at him. i walk closer to dev and sit him down on the bed, gently pushing theo close to his chest.

dev took a deep breath and tensed up. "is he doing good?" i flicker my eyes down at theo who was just looking around, biting his finger. i nod.

"he's doing great, but i think he kinda wants you to breath though." dev nodded slowly and exhaled. after a couple of seconds he looked down at theo with a smile.

"aww this is not so bad." he picked theo up and made him stand up on his lap. theo started jumping up and down and laughed as he did.

i giggle and clap. "see, you're gonna be a great dad to that whores kid." dev stared at me for a bit and nodded.

"all thank to you." i smile at him before taking his free hand and leading him out the room.

"next is making food for the baby." i drag him downstairs over to the kitchen.

"wait i thought babies-"

"this baby wants actual food not apple sauce." i stop in front of him and place both my hands on my hips.

"me i'm baby." i add. he chuckled a bit and nods. i grab angelica's high chair, dragging it to the dining room before taking theo out of dev's arm. i place theo on the chair and strap him, grabbing some toys and handing them to him.

"we gotta get you your own toys little prince." i poke his small nose gently before walking back into the kitchen.

"just so you know, you're going to be wowed with my cooking skills." dev smirked as he took out some pots and pans.

i burst out laughing and wipe a tear away. "oh wow, better than klaus? might as well as give him the day off to prove you're good at cooking."

he looked at me for a second before nodding. "you know what, i think that's exactly what we'll do i'll be back." he pats my shoulder before walking out of the kitchen. i giggle and shook my head before taking out the ingredients. after dev came back we decided to make fettuccine alfredo with steak and garlic bread.

dev decided to cook the steak while i make the pasta. i boiled the pasta in salted water until it was ready, then i drained it and set it aside.

dev seasoned the steak with salt and and pepper then added it to the hot skillet and cooked it until it was at our liking.

after cooking all the food, i grabbed two plates for us and served ourselves some food. i took a bite out of the stake and moaned at how good it tasted.

"i think you were right dev, your cooking is definitely good but not as good as klaus'" i giggle. he laughed a bit and shrugged.

"i'll take it." he cuts a piece of fettuccine alfredo and feeds it to theo.

"and he finally learned." i clap.

he rolled his eyes and went back to eating his food. after we finished eating we put theo down for his afternoon nap then went back downstairs to watch a movie in the living room.

"what do you think finding nemo is trying to teach kids?" dev tilted his head and looked at me. i raised a brow and looked at him confused. "like do you think they're trying to tell them not to get lost in the sea or don't disobey your parents or else you might not end up seeing them again?"

i laugh at his questions and shrug. "maybe both, who knows. it's a kids movie, not that deep."

he scooted closer to me, i rested my head on his shoulder and looked at the clock that was by the tv. "wow 7 o clock already." i blow a raspberry and look back up at dev again.

"what do you think roman and leo are doing? they probably left us with their kid forever and ran off to vegas." i sigh.

he chuckled, his eyes stared right into mine. "i can see them doing that." he mumbled.

i gazed into his eyes then look down at his lips. he cupped my cheek and leaned in. i press my lips against his and kiss him slowly at first then tilt my head to deepen the kiss. he pulled me onto his lap and placed both his hands on my hips. i straddled him.

i played with the end of his shirt and took it off, throwing it onto the floor. he picked me up and pressed my back against the wall before pulling away and moving his lips over to my neck. i tilt my head to the side a bit and closed my eyes, biting my lower lip.

i knew what we were doing was wrong, but i couldn't stop all i wanted to do is keep going and we did cause after that he took me to his bedroom and we continued doing what we were doing.