09

✔️ edited

pimp

rowan

"so, how did you two meet?" lilia asked as she folded her clothes. lilias stuff finally came and let's just say joey went a little overboard on what to get her because she got tons of clothes.

i look over at joey and shrug. "known him since we were kids." i smile, she did too.

"did you two date for this long?"

i shook my head.

"she hated me when we were kids and i was basically in love with her." joey says. i nod. "it's true, he was a pain in my ass."

she giggled. "and then?"

"um well.. i got a girlfriend in high school and basically she cheated on me once, so i cheated on her with rowan.. more than once." joey winked at lilia.

"yeah, and then we had an affair and basically kept cheating on our partners until finally, i decided i wanted to be with joey, got pregnant by accident, left my wedding for joey, gave birth to angelica, got myself arrested for joey and boom here we are now." i say out of breath, i look over at joey. i peck his lips softly before looking back at lilia with a smile.

"so you did everything for joey?" she asked, her eyes flickering over at joey. i nodded and folded one of her shirts.

"so at the age of 15 you were hating yet sleeping with joey while he had a girlfriend?"

i furrowed my eyebrows and shook my head.

"no sweetie, at the age of 15 i was snorting three lines of coke in the girls restroom at school."

"she's kidding." joey interrupts.

"not really."

after hours of helping lilia put all her new things away, joey and i went out of her room and discussed the plan about mark. of course i left out a couple of details especially about me helping mark and me helping mark with his shipments through joeys guys.

"so?" joey asked as he placed a joint between his lips. he took out a lighter and lit it up before taking a hit from it.

"so you can't just burst into his house, point a gun at him in shoot him in the head." i cross my arms and look up at him. he's 6'1,  it was like talking to a fucking tree.

"he's also been fucking your mom." i say breaking the silence.

"what?!" he exclaimed loudly before groaning.

"that fucking asshole, now i really gotta kill him." i rolled my eyes and took the joint out of his fingers, taking a hit from it.

"he's also my brother." i add quietly, looking away from him. i felt his eyes on me, he was about to say something until his assistant came into the room a couple seconds later.

"mr. birlem, we have a situation." he whispered into his ear. i looked over at them, joey nods. "i'll be there in five." he tells alan before standing up.

"i'll be back." joey kissed my cheek before walking out of the room with alan. "we'll talk about this later."

he says and boom, he was gone.

joey

"ernie, i'm so sorry i know it's very late, but it's an emergency." i tell him as i hop in the car. he shook his head.

"honestly, i'm fine with you making me drive you somewhere in the middle of the night. i get paid more." he laughed and drove off. we arrived a couple minutes later. "wait here i'll be back." i tell him before getting out of the car. i walked inside the house and looked around.

"roman?!" i shout. i saw him walk down the hall a couple seconds later.

"follow me." he says before leading me into the dressing room. i walked in and saw a half naked girl sitting on a chair with blood all over her face. i walk up to her slowly.

"what happened?" i asked her as i bent down to her level. she looked at me nervously. she gulped before speaking up.

"rodger started beating the crap out of me when i told him it was time to pay up. i told him his time was up and if he wanted more then he was going to have to pay more. he got really angry and started yelling then he slapped me across the face." i looked at her and sighed deeply before nodding.

"it's going to be okay." i say, reassuring her as i rub her cheek softly with my thumb. i look back at roman and see him standing there with his eyebrows raised. i cleared my throat: "get her some ice." i stood up and walked in front of him.

"i'll be back." i tell him before walking past him. i get into the car and give ernie an address. once we get there i walked up to rodgers house and banged on his door. he opened up moments later.

"mr. birlem-" i interrupt him by punching him on the face. i knock him down on the ground before grabbing him by the collar of his shirt. i continued punching him over and over again.

"si vuelves a golpear a una de mis chicas, te lo juro por dios, me aseguraré de terminar seis pies bajo tierra y dejar que los insectos te coman vivo." i let him go off and wipe the blood off my hands with my pants.

i pull my gun out and point it at him. "i want my $6,000 rodger, im giving you a fucking week or else i'll make sure my guys start digging your grave." i point my gun towards his walls and start shooting his framed pictures with his family and wife down.

"be loyal to your fucking girl rodger." i tell him before turning away and walking to the door.

"like you ever were when your wife was locked up for two years." i stop in my tracks and slowly turn around.

"you don't know shit." i start walking closer to him.

"i know you cheated on rowan with the girl that came by earlier." a smirk starts to appear on his face. "poor rowan, wonder what she'll do when she finds out her husband dipped it in some random whore."

"piece of shit." i mumble before i bend down to his level, wrap my hand around his throat and start choking him. "you don't ever threaten me again got that?" i tighten my grip on my hand.

"i will murder you and your family if you tell rowan about lisa." i felt him shake his head against my grip. i pull hand away and pat his bald head before getting off of him. i point my gun at his foot and shoot him.

"i'm making it three days rodger!" i shout before walking out of his house and heading back to the car. i get in and sigh, setting my gun down as i take off my white dress shirt. i slip on a black t-shirt that was kind of tight, but didn't matter.

"mr. birlem you got a call from your wife earlier." ernie spoke up. he turned his body in his seat and looked at me.

"it's about leo, he fell into a coma."