05

✔️ edited

this chapter is going to be all about roman and leo!

pimp

joey

i walked out of the room with giovanni in my arms and head out. i saw rowan standing there outside by herself. i rush over to her. "what the hell is going on with leo?" i ask her. she didn't answer, instead she just placed her hand over her mouth and started sobbing. i look at her worriedly then scan my eyes around the parking lot before i come across my chauffeurs car. i run up to it and knock on the window. he unlocked the doors and i quickly opened the door and set giovanni on the seat.

"take her home ernie, make sure she gets there safely and don't you dare let her out of your sight." i tell him sternly as i buckled her up. "take her into one of the guest rooms, and make two guards stand in front of her room and two other ones outside the house, no one gets in without my approval so text me if someone tries to get in. i have a situation so i won't be getting home till later." i take my suit off and place it over giovanni.

"of course mr. birlem." he says starting the car.

"i'll be back soon and get you settled in." i look over at her and nod her way. i take her hand to reassure her. she nods slowly. "and ernie, come back around with the car quickly." he nodded.

"be careful mr. birlem." she spoke softly. i smiled down at her and shut the car door and watched ernie drive away. as the car went out of sight i quickly rush over to rowan who collapsed on the ground. i pull her onto my lap, letting her sob against my shoulder.

"baby tell me what happened, what the fuck happened with leo?" she stopped crying for a second and sniffed.

"he got shot."

roman

i quickly called an ambulance so they could take him away. they roll him onto a table and rush him inside the hospital. "we got an unconscious male, barely in his 20s, it looks like he lost a lot of blood and is barely breathing." the nurse says as they rushed him in.

"sir, back up please, they need some space." one of the doctors stopped me. i looked at her with tears in my eyes.

"he's my boyfriend for fuck sakes!" i shout my voice cracking as i do so.

"roman!" i turn around and see my twin sister and joey walk up to me. she rushes up to me and wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me tightly.

"i'm so sorry roman." i shook my head and sob into her shoulder. i pull away and look back at the nurses taking leo in a room. i pray to fucking god he makes it.

flashback

"and don't forget to bring me an arizona!" i rolled my eyes as i walked in the liquor store.

"yeah rowan i'm not stupid, i'll get you your fucking arizona." i mumble before hanging up the phone. i slid it in my back pocket and walk through the aisles, grabbing bags of chips, candy and finally looking for rowans arizona. i grab her a mango flavored one since she likes it so much. i grab it, but end up dropping two bags of chips on the floor. i groan and bend down to pick it up until i saw another pair of hands pick both the bags up.

"here you go." the blue eyed boy smiled warmly. his eyes were covered by the curls resting over his forehead. i smile at him and take the bags of chips.

"thank you uh-" i looked around his shirt for a name tag before he interrupted me.

"leo." he cuts me off. "it's okay i don't know your name either."