________________________________________

We got to the park and jumped out of the car. Everyone else was already there and they all can running up to me. I recieved so many 'Happy birthdays' and hugs and kisses before they pulled me over to a table with presents all over it.

"You guys! Are you serious? You didn't have to do all this." I smiled feeling bad for everyone.

"Are you kidding me?" James exclaimed giving me a huge bear hug.

"Come on! Just open them!" Sarah insisted. We all sat down and I opened each present one by one.

I got a gorgeous pair of heels from Sarah ( http://cdn.stylisheve.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/pink-high-heels_5.jpg ), an amazing dress from Sydney ( http://www.ofdresses.com/img/Party-dresses-are-not-frills-.jpg ), the new Instyler from Alli, a huge group photo of us in a frame from Jasmine, Avril Lavigne's Black Star perfume from Skip, a pair of gorgeous earrings from James ( http://www.elena-adams.com/pictures/earrings/pink_sapphire_earrings.jpg ) and a beautiful painting which I had my eye on for a while from Beau ( http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/3100000/Romantical-love-painting-photo-love-3195612-1103-809.jpg ).

"You can't have Luke's present until later and Jai is bringing you his present now." Alli explained.

"Jesus. You guys have seriously gone all out. Thank you so much. You have no idea how much all this means to me." I began.

"Don't worry about it." Skip smiled giving me a hug.

"You're basically our sister." Beau added as he nudged me.

"I guess we're all like one big family." Sydney pointed out. We all agreed and laughed.

Jai came back with a box with holes in it. I was confused but opened it anyway. Inside the box was an adorable little German Shepard.

"Oh my god. Hi there little one. Oh my god you are adorable!" I exclaimed.

"And she's all yours." Jai smiled.

"Jai, thank you so much, she's gorgeous." I gasped giving him a kiss. I picked her up and held her in my arms. She immediately began licking me and nibbling on my fingers. I felt connected to her the moment I saw her.

"She needs a name." Luke boasted. We played around a while with a bunch of names before we finally decided on Lady. I put everything in my car boot and we all took Lady over to the park and attempted to teach her some tricks.

_____________________________________

"Ok. Come on. It's only 2 o'clock. We're going somewhere fun." Luke prompted.

"Oh my god. Where are we going now?" I laughed.

"You'll see!" Sarah shouted from Beau's car. Jai, Sydney, Luke and Jasmine got into my car and everyone else got into Beau's.

I tried getting them to tell me where we were going but no one would budge.

_________________________________________

We pulled up in a dirt parking lot. I immediately knew where we were. The zoo.

I laughed and grabbed Lady and put her on a leash. Jai had bought me everything I would need to take care of Lady beforehand.

We walked in and immediately grabbed a map.

"We should go towards the gorillas first that way we can see all the animals on this section, stop to eat, and then see all the animals on the other side." Beau suggested.

"No we'll go towards the meerkats that way we can this side first, stop by the park, see a bit more, eat, see some more and then go to the shop and then leave." Sydney insisted.

We all laughed because we had no idea where we were going to go. We decided on going with Sydney's plan because Beau forget his route by the time we were done arguing.

We made sure to take as many pictures and videos as possible. Beau of course had to make a Keek and because he's Beau he had to try and get Jai to reply to the Keek war.

Beau grabbed my arm and threatened to steal me away from Jai if he didn't reply. Jai was pulling one of my arms one way and Beau was pulling my other arm another way.

"Guys! I'd like to celebrate my 18th with BOTH of my arms please!" I laughed. They stopped pulling and Beau put his arm around me and faced the camera at us.

"Everyone say happy birthday to Natalie here. It's her 18th! Yeah! Now she drink and drive! But not at the same time Natalie. Don't get to ahead of yourself." Beau joked before kissing me on the cheek.

"Hey hey hey! Hands off bro!" Jai laughed pushing Beau away and kissing me on the cheek.

______________________________________

Luckily the zoo allowed pets. Lady was such a sweet puppy. She was really cheeky, but utterly adorable.

We visited one part of the zoo before we reached the picnic area. We went and bought a bunch of food and sat down on the grass.

"Hey Natalie. What are you doing after school? Uni? Take a year off?" Alli asked.

"Well, i'm probably gonna take a year off and then go to uni and study law." I explained.

"What about you guys?" Alli continued asking everyone. Sarah is planning a world tour soon, Sydney wants to be super model, Jasmine wants t be a professional ice-skater, the boys wanna continue Janoskians and Alli is taking a year off this year before going to uni next year to study medical.

We continued eating and playing with Lady for a while before we explored the rest of the zoo.

We found a photo booth and immediately all jumped in. It was huge so it fit all ten of us and Lady inside. We took so many photos. I thought about what to do with all the photos and videos and all the memories I have with everyone. I might put something together.

______________________________________________

We continued on the rest of the zoo visiting every single animal and taking our time exploring anything and everything. the boys thought it would be a good idea to film some shots for their next video called 'Awkward royalty situations'.

The boys bought some crowns and walked around pretending everyone was a peasant and demanding them to tie their shoes and feed them and do random things to treat them like royalty.

Before we left the zoo we stopped by the gift shop and bought some teddies, picked up some of our photos and then just bought random merchandise.

______________________________________________

We got in the cars and headed to the boy's place.

We walked in and Gina immediately came up to me.

"Happy birthday sweetheart." She smiled hugging me and kissing me on the cheeks.

"Thank you so much." I replied.

"Come with me for a second." She whispered pulling me away from everyone. She pulled me into the kitchen and sat me down at the table. She pulled out a wrapped box from under the table and handed it to me.

"Gina. You shouldn't have. Really." I insisted.

"Oh come on. You're apart of this family now, or so you will be soon enough. I'm sure Jai won't let you go on too long without a ring on the special finger." She winked. I sighed and unwrapped the box.

Inside was a gorgeous notebook with a set of pens and pencils. There was also a small box. I opened the box and inside it was a beautiful ring ( http://www.genesisisrael.com/gold_band_ring.jpg ).

"Gina. This is amazing. Oh my goodness thank you so much." I gasped.

"This ring was mine once. My mother got it from her mother who got it from her mother and so on and so forth. But I never thought i'd have a daughter to give it to. Until now. This was a special to hand it to your daughter on her 18th birthday. And you my dear are like a daughter to me." Gina explained. I was so touched. I felt tears well up in my eyes.

"Gina, this is beautiful. Thank you so much. You have no idea how much this means to me. I'm so glad you think of me as your daughter. I definetely think of you as a mother." I smiled. She wiped away my tears and kissed me on the forehead. I pu the ring on and it fit perfectly.