Larry: sick Louis

Start from the beginning

"I-I'm gonna throw up" Louis panted his hand clamping around his mouth as a gag escaped his lips. Harry grabbed the waste bin that was next to the toilet holding it in front of Louis face waiting for the worst. With the release of Louis hands sick came spilling from his chapped lips coating the bin in a nasty substance.

Harry stood up still holding the bin in one hand in front of Louis but using his other hand to push the hair off his face then using the same hand to run it over his back, scratching lightly at his scalp.

"I don't like this 'arry" Louis breathed out as he got a break from being sick. Sick dripped stringily from his lips as Louis tried to spit it out, which wasn't working very well.

"I know sweetie" Harry pouted setting the bin down on the floor ripping some toilet paper off the roll kneeling down to wipe off the sick that Louis couldn't get off his mouth and chin. He grabbed the still damp towel from the back of Louis neck using it to wipe down Louis hands and face thoroughly.

"You think you're okay to go back to bed? Or do you wanna stay here for a bit, that's okay too, anything you need" Harry asked taking the plastic bag from the bin tying it up to throw out so it wouldn't smell up the house.

Louis took a deep breath,"I think go back to bed. I wanna lay down" he answered. Harry nodded telling him to finish up and take his time and he would be right back.

Harry had stopped in their hall closet to grab one of their sick bins they used when one of them were sick then continued to proceed into their bedroom. He found Louis laying under the covers cuddled into his own pillow, Harrys squeezed tightly in his arms eyes screwed shut.

"You sleeping babe?" Harry asked quietly placing the bin on Louis night stand within easy reach. Louis peaked his eyes open smiling slightly up at Harry. Harry smiled back lovingly at him rubbing his back with the palm of his hand,"feeling better?"

Louis frowned shaking his head placing his hand on his stomach,"your belly still hurt?" Harry pondered guessing it did from the small gesture. Louis nodded.

Harry slipped into the bed beside Louis bringing him into his arms,"well I guess were not going to work today are we? Cuddles all day alright" Harry smiled as Louis snuggled up Into his larger frame," I'm okay with that" Louis sighed closing his eyes wanting some sleep

"Night baby" Harry whispered as Louis fell into a peaceful sleep that would hopefully last long enough to where he felt better when he woke up.

------------------------

Although Louis sleep seemed to last pretty long it didn't help much with his stomach. He had slept from 7 am to 1 in the afternoon which was a solid 6 hours before waking up.

Louis had woken up in a very delirious state wondering where his Harry was. He wanted, actually scratch that, he NEEDED him. Louis stomach hadn't felt any better than it had this morning and he thought he might throw up on the bed for a second but stopped himself after few deep breaths through his nose.

Carefully stepping out of the bed Louis took a few hesitant steps toward the door his legs wobbling, feeling like jelly. He defiantly didn't know if he could make it down the stairs without falling, but he would have to try.

By the time he had made it down the stairs Louis felt like he was gonna lose his lunch that he didn't even have. He contemplated going to the bathroom first but he swore he heard Harry in the kitchen so he headed toward there.

Louis walked in and spotted Harry standing over the stove but when the floors creaked as he walked in Harry turned to face him,"hey baby! How're you feeling?" Harry asked as he walked over. Louis suddenly didn't feel very good. He was gonna throw up.

With a step back Louis bent at the waste slightly heaving up a bout of vomit onto the kitchen floors. Harry stopped dead in his tracks for a second before Louis let out a sickly sounding burp which sent more sick up his throat and onto the floor. This had Harry rushing around Louis sick to rub at his back and lead him carefully to the kitchen sink.

"Shhh hey hey, you're all good honey" Harry whispered reassuring words into Louis ear for a second time that day as he rubbed large, comforting circles into Louis sweat soaked back. Louis stopped being sick, stepping away from the sink turning to look into Harry's concern filled eyes before his own eyes filled with tears and he collapsed against Harry's body.

Harry wrapped his arms around Louis letting him cry into his shirt. He shushed and continued to rub large circles into Louis back as he slowly calmed down enough to stand on his own.

"You alright sweetheart?" Harry whispered leading Louis to their couch in the living room for him to lay down. Louis shrugged whispering an "I don't know" to his boyfriends question. He honestly didn't know. He felt better than before he threw up but his head still ached and there was still a dull ache in his tummy.

"Alright we'll watch a film and rest some more okay?" Harry asked laying down then pulling Louis so he was laying as the small spoon in front of him. Louis nodded grabbing Harry's hand resting it over his achy tummy telling him to rub it cause he always knew Harry's belly rubs helped everything feel better.

Harry chuckled doing as he was told waiting for Louis to fall asleep once again before he fell asleep next to him.

--------------------------

LARRY SICKFICS >>>>>>>>

Wow I just really love larry and they should probably just come out... Haha alright but here's another larry sickfic with cute Louis being sick :( make sure to leave feedback on what you liked and what you guys want next!! Sorry my updates are so slow!!! 😭😭😭

Love ya

Xxx