Larry tummy bug

Louis rolled over in his bunk tiredly rubbing at his eyes with his fists grabbing for his phone. The light glowed in his eyes as he read the time. 3:39

He let out a small whimper as his head ached making him squeeze his eyes shut in pain trying to ease it. It wasn't helping like he had hoped.

Why he had such a bad headache was a mystery to Louis but that didn't matter. All that mattered was that he wanted Harry to cuddle with him and scratch his head and make him feel better.

But Harry was asleep in the bunk across from Louis' sleeping soundly trying to rest up before the show they had tomorrow. Louis couldn't wake him up when Harry had already been having to wake up at random times during the night aiding to Niall as Niall had been sick the past few days and only wanted Harry.

Louis whimpered again as his headache seemed to intensify and his dinner he had eaten seemed to roll around in his stomach trying to get up.

No. He didn't want to throw up.

The bus seemed to have turned a corner cause he felt his stomach roll again and for a second he thought he might vomit all over his red comforter covering his shaky body.

"Harry.." Louis whimpered his boyfriends name the back of his hand going up to cover over his mouth.

Louis sat up his hand still placed over his mouth as he tried to get out of his bunk hoping to make it to the bathroom before he made a mess all over the bunk room.

His feet hit the floor with a quiet thud and with his feet hitting the floor his stomach decided it was the perfect time to expel itself. Everywhere.

Louis cheeks puffed up filling with sick as he vomited through his fingers with a loud retch and splash to the floor.

Letting out a cry Louis leant over slightly a sickly burp bringing up more of his dinner. Why was this happening. He was supposed to make it to the toilet.

With one more heave of sick spilling onto the floor Liam opened up his curtain to see what all the noise was not expecting to see what he was seeing.

"Shit Louis" Liam muttered getting out of his bottom bunk putting his hand onto Louis heated back as Louis let out a cry, tears pouring down his cheeks sick still dripping from his lips, chin, and nose.

"Man, what happened?" Liam asked stepping over Louis vomit to grab a tissue out of the box placed by Niall's bunk which he was using when he was sick.

"Harry!" Louis cried standing there helpless crying with his own sick covering his feet and the floor.

"I know mate, let me clean you up a bit." Liam answered before opening Harry's curtain shaking his shoulder whisper yelling for him to wake up.

Liam wiped at Louis mouth and nose like he would do for a 3 year old Harry sitting up in his bunk,"what?" He grumbled and before Liam could even respond Harry had jumped from his bunk seeing his baby standing there crying.

"Baby what's wrong!?" Harry asked as Louis pointed to the floor and Harry realized what had happened.

"Oh baby... Why didn't you tell me you didn't feel well? You should have woke me" Harry said enveloping Louis in a comforting hug making sure not to step in Louis sick.

"Y-you have been u-up with Niall and y-you were sleeping" Louis cried starting to let more tears fall.

"Hey hey it's okay. You can always wake me up if you don't feel good babe" Harry guided Louis toward the front of the bus where he sat him on the couch grabbing some cleaning supplies telling Louis to stay there while him and Liam cleaned up.

Upon coming back Harry was met with a sleeping Louis snoring his head back against the couch looking awfully pale. His poor baby.

"How long were you up with him?" Harry asked Liam as he started to wet a cloth for Louis head.

"Not very long. I woke up and he was throwing up all over the floor" Liam answered before telling harry he was going back to bed and that he should get Louis to sleep as they had a show tomorrow.

"Louis.. Honey wake up" Harry whispered Louis eyes fluttering open.

"Let's go lay down okay?" Harry said gesturing for Louis to get up as Harry led him to his bunk slipping in before setting Louis right in front of his in a spooning position.

Harry layed the cold wet cloth on Louis forehead after kissing his forehead lightly,"get some sleep baby, I love you" Harry mumbled rubbing Louis tummy lightly to calm it and not upset it worse.

"I love you too" Louis whispered back curling up to Harry's larger form

"Wake me up if you feel sick again this time too" Harry murmured not wanting his Louis to be alone while he's sick again

"I will" he responded in a half asleep state falling asleep right after safe in Harry's arms.

Harry fell asleep soon after knowing his baby was okay.

---------------------

Morning rolled around quicker than Louis would have liked and was once again hit with the familiar wave of nausea.

"Harry gonna be sick" Louis whispered his hand over his mouth as Harry helped Louis out of the bunk and to the bathroom on his knees in front of the toilet.

As Louis threw up whatever else was in his stomach Harry ran his hand over Louis back in large comforting circles whispering soothing words to him.

"Wanna be done!" Louis sobbed making Zayn stop in front of the bathroom door making sure they were okay.

Louis continued to gag over the toilet as Harry said they were fine and to just be ready to leave soon and he'd have Louis ready.

As Louis finished he sat against Harry breathing deeply sniffles and small hiccups escaping his mouth," let's get some new clothes baby" Harry mumbled in Louis Harry helping him off the floor and to his suit case.

After helping the sick lad into a new pair of briefs, sweatpants, and one of his sweatshirts he got Louis to the front area with a crack in hand a water bottle in his other.

"Alright let's go" Harry said helping Louis into the backseat of the van while the other boys got in behind them.

The car ride to the venue was strangely quiet as the boys didn't want to upset Louis stomach or head with their talking. The only sounds were the whimpers coming from Louis every once in a while and the one time Louis thought he might throw up and started crying.

Luckily they made it to the stadium without any terrible accidents and Harry got Louis right to a couch where he could rest and skip out on sound check before the show.

Around lunch time Harry got Louis to eat some soup that someone had made which he properly threw up all over a random hallway in the stadium making him get all upset all over again.

"Babe it's okay" Harry reassured informing the crew on the mess while leading Louis back to the dressing room to sleep and settle his stomach.

Harry would have preferred Louis not even go on and perform but it was part of Louis job to perform and management was not allowing him to skip because of an "upset belly". They believed if he was going to be ill he could leave stage do his business, then come back.

Luckily louis didn't end up throwing up during the show. The show actually went by pretty well despite right as he got backstage he kneeled over and vomited. But I guess he saw it coming.

It was an early night for both Louis and Harry for sure.

---------------------

Heyyyyy guys!! :) I actually wrote something after like a month haha! The ending wasn't how I really wanted it to be but I guess it wasn't all too bad :/. I know my updates are really slow and I'm not going to bother you with the "I have writers block" cause I think you guys can clearly see that... But I got an idea to write this and I think it turned out pretty darn well :) make sure to leave feedback!!

Love ya

Xxx