Book III-Chapter 62, Amiir Speaks

Magsimula sa umpisa

Prince was dressed the part this morning

Prince was dressed the part this morning...Suited and tied and he meant business. He walked in with Carlos who was equally well attired and they would walk out as Champions having gotten what they wanted. They would release the album in France and play 2 shows in Paris, England and do 4 shows in London, Italy and do 2 shows in Milan. They would also release in the Netherlands with 2 shows in Rotterdam, in Germany with 1 show in Munich and 1 in Frankfurt and 1 in Berlin. Finally they would do 1 show each in Switzerland (Zurich), Sweden (Johanneshov) and Austria (Vienna). They would limit the shows on purpose to build demand. They would tour again after the release of the film and add and cut countries based upon what this first outing taught them. The tours would start in July and run through the first weekend in September. They would limit themselves to weekend shows...Friday and Saturday nights only. They did not feel that they had the market share in Europe yet to command sell outs during the week...but they would and sooner than any of them realized. Christian agreed that this was enough. They needed to be available for screenwriting changes...but with the new technology of on-line visual and audio meetings Elaine and Bella could do that from anywhere. They just needed to pick some days and keep them consistent weekly like Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday for example so they could plan for it while on the road with the time difference and allow for soundchecks and rehearsals to take place as necessary. Christian said to them that they had done an excellent job of anticipating all of the different variables they would need to juggle while touring and working on the film script. Since they would be home for three weeks in September they would have some time to get ready for the actual filming which Christian hoped to start the second week of October...it all depended on the script. They would have to audition for the parts the second week of September though...and they might still be jet lagged...but they needed the production time to assure a release for the Christmas Holidays and eligibility for the Grammy's and Oscar consideration. That did not scare Prince or Carlos...the band was used to working under those conditions....the girls though would need to prepare for it. They stood and shook hands with Christian and then headed back to their residence. It was a great meeting and step one of their plan was secure. One down and one to go...Elaine and Bella would be meeting with Christian and Becca Morrisey tomorrow. Prince and Carlos would be there though to ensure that things went as they needed them to.

Bella's POV

Bella and Elaine knew that a lot was riding on this meeting and they wanted Prince and Carlos to know how much they appreciated them. Bella decided the would make one of Prince and Carlos' favorite meals. Spaghetti with homemade meat sauce, a salad, Italian Garlic Bread and Brownies. Bella worked on the sauce while Elaine did the salad and the bread. They made enough for everyone of course, but again they would eat separately so that they could hear about the meeting today. They would eat in the dining room and the security team in the kitchen. At 4:30 PM they heard the garage door go up and the security pulse sounded which sent Frank to check on who was entering. Melvin parked the BMW and the men entered the house. "Something sure smells good in here" Prince said headed to the kitchen. "Please tell me it is your homemade meat sauce Bella", he said. "It is", Bella said as he put his arms around her waist from behind. She was at the stove stirring the sauce. He kissed her on the neck and she smiled and said..."go get out of that gorgeous suit before sauce gets on it. Dinner will be ready in about 30 minutes". Elaine put the water on to boil for the spaghetti and then turned and kissed Carlos who was patiently waiting for her attention. "You do the same please Carlos". They went to change into something more comfortable but were back in the kitchen in just minutes. "We are going to eat in the dining room tonight so that we can discuss your meeting openly", Bella said. "Great", Prince said. "We have some things to run past you in preparation for your meeting tomorrow also", he added. Elaine went to set the table while Bella cooked the Spaghetti and popped the bread in the oven to warm. Elaine returned to the kitchen and doused the salad with an Italian Vinaigrette. Dinner was ready. Bella placed the food on the kitchen table for the Security team along with a choice of Apple or White Grapefruit juice. She told them about the brownies on the counter for dessert. Elaine and Carlos carried the food into the dining room. Prince of course, was in charge of the Brownies. He watched Bella cutting them to be sure that they were all the same size. Bella looked at him and shook her head. He carried the dessert into the dining room. Bella brought the juice.