Book III-Chapter 61, Back To Real Life

Start from the beginning

David's staff had found some amazing venues.  The two couples settled on one in Mexico in the Mayan Riviera.  It was safe and beautiful and had a Chapel that was approved by the Catholic Church that could handle 120 people.  Bella and Elaine had agreed on 50 guests each or 25 couples.  The additional 20 head count gave them some wiggle room.  The parents would take care of the flights for the guests there and back, although Prince said that he was pretty certain that they could use the Arista plane for this and Andy agreed.  So that meant that they would have a lot more control over cost.  The rooms for the parents, Maid of Honor and the Best man, Father O'Rourke and Pastor Ray Williams would be taken care of by the parents for a full week and for the couples for as long as they chose to stay.  All other guest rooms would be taken care of from Thursday through Sunday and if they wished to stay longer they would pick up the tab after the 4th night.  All meals would be taken care of on the same schedules.  David shared that Andy said he would speak to Christian about the plane.  It would do a come and go schedule so that it would be available on the days when people were flying in and out and could be in use elsewhere when not in use by the wedding guests.  They would pick out the other amenities like invitations, reception food the Wedding Cake, Wedding Dresses and Bridesmaid and Groomsmen attire and decor later.  But they now had a place and David would reserve it after running it by Alejandro and Nita and Royal and Savannah.  Father O'Rourke said he would work out all the paper work between the Detroit Arch Diocese and that of Cancun and would let them know what if any fees were involved.  The couples were thrilled with their decisions so far and looked forward to doing the some of the rest when the parents came to one of the tour destinations and they were all together again.  

That evening the couples decided to go out for dinner.  They wanted good food in a nice environment but a simple one.  They chose Stanley's Mannia, a Cantonese Chinese Restaurant that had been in the Detroit Area in some form since the 20th Century.  It was currently located in Orchard Lake.  They dressed casually and the four body guards, Bella and Elaine's parents,  and the two couples went to a 7:00 PM dinner reservation.  The food was delicious and the service seamless and unobtrusive.  They chatted and laughed and thoroughly enjoyed themselves. It was a really good day and evening.  They went directly home after their meal as they had a relatively early flight the next day.  They were cleared for take off at 10:00 AM. Andy and Linda came over to David and Kendra's for a little while but left before 11:00.  After hugs all around and promises to talk during the week, the two couples went to their rooms.  After they had showered and moisturized one another and gotten into their pajamas, Prince and Bella kneeled and holding hands thanked God for all that they had done today.  They really appreciated that planning had begun for their wedding. Prince pulled back the covers and they climbed into bed.  Bella made a mental note to start looking for wedding dresses...that would be a lot of fun, especially doing it with Elaine. They got into their favorite spoon position and Prince kissed Bella on the neck and said..."thank you for being mine Bella".  Bella smiled and said "thank you for wanting to make me yours my Prince".  It was Prince's turn to smile and with another kiss and a whispered good night, he heard her breathing become slow and even and knew she was asleep.  He closed his eyes and joined her in dreamland within a matter of minutes.  

The household was up early the next morning, dressing and eating a very nice breakfast that Kendra prepared.  At 8:15 AM the body guards loaded all of the suitcases and Prince's guitar in the SUV and took off to the airport.  David's Security chief rode with them to bring the SUV back to the house but David and Kendra remained at home.  Both of them always found it hard to say goodbye to Bella.  Once at the VIP terminal, they unloaded their bags and Ross grabbed a cart to move them from the SUV to the plane.  They were parked on the tarmac so they were quite close to the loading bay.  After showing their ID and their luggage being taken through the screening device they went into the VIP terminal to wait for their boarding call.  As they walked into the terminal a young woman shouted, look there's Royal!  Several other young women squealed and started running toward him.  The body guards put Bella and Elaine in the center with their backs to each other, Prince and Carlos next to them in the same way and then stood two in front and two in back of them.  They told the young woman to stay back and then walked their charges to seats as close to the boarding door as possible.  The girls continued to giggle  but kept their distance.  15 minutes later they were called to board the Arista aircraft.  They were seated and buckled into their seat belts in no time and after Greg's announcement the engines were turned on and within minutes the plane began to taxi.  They were on their way to the high energy task driven environment they called home.  At least they didn't have classes to contend with anymore.  They knew that they would be busy though.  Bella pushed her seat back as soon as it was announced that they could.  Prince handed her a set of earphones which she accepted and put on.  She dialed up his album and began thumbing through a magazine.  Elaine put on a sleep mask and took a nap.  Carlos worked on a crossword puzzle while Prince jotted down some dates and cities for the release and subsequent tour.  They would have lunch in about two hours.  All in all it would be an uneventful trip, just the way they liked it.