Book III, Chapter 56, The New Year, Reality and Comfort Part 2

Start bij het begin

Prince dialed Frank's number.  It was busy so he dialed Ross.  Ross answered on the first ring.  "Hi Prince" he said.  "Happy New Year".  "The same to you man.  I tried to call Frank but his line is busy".  "Yes...he is right here.  He is getting a lot of phone calls from his sister who is babysitting for his kids and his Mom and other family.  They all saw the Angel's hand and it freaked them out.  We were sitting together in Frank's room when it came on".  "Really" Prince said.  "Did you all see it too"?  "Yes all of us and our wives.  Helen got really freaked out when she saw it.  She could not believe Angels were so big.  We were playing cards.  Do you want to join us?  We are in Larry's room".  "No, I was calling because we are going to chill but would like to go out to dinner at about 6:30 or 7:00.  Carlos is finding a place and will call when he has selected one.  I just wanted to give you guys advance notice".  "Thanks.  I will tell everyone. Enjoy your afternoon...and don't do anything that I wouldn't do" he said laughing.  "Ha", Prince said..."that leaves the door wide open.  Talk to you later".  "Wow...finally" he said. " That was a lot of calls".  That hadn't happened in a while...not since they left to be on vacation.  Bella pulled out the room service menu and began to look it over.  The settled on a brunch selection that included crepe's with strawberries, eggs prepared as they liked.  They chose poached.  Breakfast sausages that would be both link and patty but were made from Turkey and Orange juice and Coffee.  Prince called the order in.  The kitchen was busy today the waiter said so it would be about 30 minutes.  They said fine and Bella went and ran a bath for them.  Prince called housekeeping and asked that their room be serviced in an hour.  They got in the tub and enjoyed a luxurious bath and had moisturized themselves and put on their knit lounging pajamas before the food arrived. Prince signed the bill and then they sat at the table with its stark white linens that the food had been delivered on.  He said grace and they dug into the food.  It was wonderful and filling.  They then moved to the mini sofa and turning on cloud stream began to watch an old movie on the English channel.It was A Wonderful Life  which they had both seen a million times since childhood, but Bella had to watch at least once every holiday season.  Prince had pulled up the two ottomans and they watched with his arm around her and enjoyed it immensely.  The maid showed up and cleaned their bedroom, set the dining table out into the hall and called to have it picked up and then polished off the bathroom and the sitting room asking permission to vacuum as they were watching the movie.  Since they both knew the script and dialog almost by heart they said sure and were able to go right back to the movie when the maid finished without missing a beat.  They watched the movie until the end and then scrolled through the channels until they came to a show that was showing videos.  A video of Prince playing and singing Bella's Eyes came on.  Right behind it was a modified story of what had happened last night in Paris.  This one though emphasized the fact that the little boy had heard a song about Tears In Your Eyes in his mind just before the Angel had appeared to him.  Could that be 4 the Tears In Your Eyes that he was referring to,  originally by Prince Roger Nelson that had been rearranged by his great nephew The Royal Prince, an American Artist who had an amazing album out in the States and who had sung that song in concert at The Trianon last night as a featured guest of The Paris Jazz Band?  The show rolled a video of Prince actually performing the song at The Trianon last night with Bella, Elaine and Carlos singing back up.  The phone at the network started to ring like crazy.  Where can we get the album? Will he be performing here again soon?  The video network was flooded with questions that they could not answer.  So calls began flooding the Arista switchboard who called Christian and Andy.  Christian called Royal..."did you hear about this he asked after Royal" had picked up the phone?  "Yes I am actually watching the show now". " We will also need to talk about a limited album release in France right away",  Christian said.  Royal smiled...they were really on their way he thought.  He said to the Creator..."use me as you will Father"...and heard in his mind the voice of Jesus who said..".We will as We have been doing.  Thank you for your obedience my son".  Prince and Bella started glowing as he heard the thought as did Carlos and Elaine in the room next door.