Book III Chapter 54, A Parisian New Year's Eve

Start from the beginning

Prince's POV

When they got back to the hotel, the manager saw them entering and asked if he could speak to Prince for a moment. His delivery had shown up and he had put it into the concierge closet behind his office. What time did he want it delivered to his room, he asked? Prince thought about it and said he would like it to be laid on the bed at 3:00 PM. Please let whoever delivered it know that the bed might be a bit mussed, he said smiling. The manager said he would have it made up quickly and his purchase placed on the bed at 3:00 PM. He would make sure that Bella was in the bathtub at that time he thought to himself. As he started to leave he asked if he could see the parcel. Of course, the manager said. Prince told his friends to go on up to their rooms. Ross would check out the room for Bella and Frank would stay with him. He would be up directly. He then went with the Manager and Frank to the Concierge storage area and when the manager pulled out his package, he saw that it was inside of a leatherette hanging bag. He unzipped it and looked at the incredible dress that the designer had created, and it took his breath away. He would call her and thank her straight away. It was exactly as he had described it...elegantly feminine but not froufrou. He had asked for well above the knee but demurely so. Soft and innocent but with a touch of naughty to it. It needed to be a soft Lavender in color but not a washed-out shade and it had to emphasize Bella's tiny waist and lovely curves. She had delivered. It was just like his Bella...stunning!

He would be well matched to her as he was wearing a black suit with a pale, pale lavender pinstripe

He would be well matched to her as he was wearing a black suit with a pale, pale lavender pinstripe. She would stun all who laid eyes upon her, just as he wanted it. Look and drool but do not touch. This Bella...was taken, was his, and would be the mother of his babies. He chuckled to himself and then walked to the elevators with Frank and went to his room. Bella had changed into a grey dressing gown and was sitting listening to Cloud Stream in one of the oversized chairs in the sitting room. It was a music channel that showed videos with English subtitles. He entered the room and said "one call and we can relax". Prince looked up Kevin Durant's Paris number on his phone and called him. He answered on the second ring and said he was glad to hear they had made it. Prince asked if his pianist knew Strollin' and Livin' for the Music from his Album and if he had listened to the arrangement of Extraordinary he had sent him? It was yes to all three questions and yes they could play them well. He actually had learned to play Strollin and Livin' for the Music by listening to Princes's album earlier this month which he had picked up at Thanksgiving. " What time were they sound checking", Prince asked? They would do so at 4:30 at Le Trianon. He would be there he said but needed to go first as he was taking his new fiancee to dinner at 6:00 PM at L'Orangerie. No problem Kevin said. He then got off of the phone and told Bella the plan. He would go to the soundcheck at 4:30 and meet them at L'Orangerie at 6:00 PM. She said okay and looking at his watch he said, "let's take a nap". He needed to have her bathing at 3:00 PM he thought. It was 10:00 AM...he would make this work. They snuggled down into the softest cotton sheets they had ever experienced at this point in their lives and after kissing Bella they got into their favorite spoon position and fell asleep.