Seeing red

Jades mum's Pov:

"Where are Jade and Leondre?" I asked the nurse. My pulse was fast and my forehead sweaty ad the whole ward sat staring at me. Id been looking for ages and so far, id had nothing..... 

Kayleighs Pov:

She was free, the angel we knew, the angel wed heard, the angels whod lived in our hearts, was free.

I looked at Charlie, even he was happy.

No ones Pov :

It was silent after that...tears were shed, but not how one should think, emotions were shown, smiles were shared.

The bite in the air was like into a sour apple, though it pretty much summed up the fact that christmas was near and that there were times for more festivities. But was there really any need?

People stared at the ground in shock and awe, destined to see the fading angels which lay across the pebble stoned floor.

There smiles were real...

FLASHBACK....

Jade looked into leondres eyes as he stood out for the first time in days. They werent the dead look they were last time, they looked, alive.

A chill was sent down his spine, his hospital gown flowing in the wind.

"Its so high from up here" he said, there fingers intwined as he gazed upon the citys beauty from above.

"The people look like flowers" he finished.

Jade kept her gaze on the sky, her hair rippling like the seas in a storm. Though this storm was beautiful.

"Are you ready my angel?" They said in sync, their brave and powerful essence of fire in their souls.

The sky was still bright, but pink as the sun began to set, "twilight" he thought aloud, his head held high.

His favourite time of night.

They breathed in the city fumes as they neared the edge of the abandoned building, burning enigmas alike.

"We shall be free" She said, not letting go of his hand, or his gaze.

Nor did he.

"Angels can fly" he responded, squeezing her hand.

He clenched his other fist into a ball, 'we will be free' he thought...

"Home" she sighed, as the sun began to set.

"Are you ready my love" he said, as a single tear slipped down her cheek.

"Okay?" She asked him.

"Okay" he answered.

For the last time they looked up to the burning sun, a mascot of their love and sorrows. They held their arms up, hands still intwined.

"Angels can fly" she confirmed, before they took a step.....And flew.

Jade's Pov :

Everything was different then, we were together, alone, we were free...

I can't believe that all this time I had been seeing it. Seeing red.

People stared at the ground in shock and awe, destined to see the fading angels which lay across the pebble stoned floor.

A/N

Hey guys I really loved writing this fanfiction it really has given me confidence and I have to admit writing this last chapter has killed me haha. But yes, this is the end and I hope you have enjoyed it!!!! ILYSM GUYS!!!!!! XXXXXXXXXXKIRSTY