Part 6: Today

No one's Pov:

Jade looked at the screen of her phone again and smiled.Her favourite name was plastered across the recently contacted Id's. Charlie x.

She hadn't deleted it even when the bad times had been before. Neither had he, Charlie had seen Jade in a new light; stronger. Though sometimes she had wondered if he still loved her. It was a clear perspective that Jade was a really pretty girl, but her sensitive personality was hard to deal with. Or so he thought...

Days passed quickly for Jade and Charlie, nights were slow and cold. Occasionally Charlie would talk to Leondre, but it wasn't as crystal clear to see things about Leondre for Charlie anymore. Infact, what everyone else saw, Charlie didn't.

Sophie's Pov:

The topless poster of Louis Tomlinson still hung on my wall as the thunder and lightening boomed and switched outside. The rain was deafening as the hail stones battered themselves, at war with the sentimental sounds of dwept funded summer.

No one would be able to get back to sleep tonight, no matter how tired they were. Too hot, too loud, overtired, distracted, scared. All the reasons combined fuzzled about with the brains of everyone in this city. I can't wait for the day i'm free, the day I can look up to the moon and follow the stars with only myself, a dream and a heart full of hope. I thought. It was all true, I wouldn't have to be someone I was not anymore, life would be so much more colourful.

Leondre's Pov:

I wouldn't sleep tonight, it wouldn't be the same excuse as anybody else though. Tiredness was pulling at my anxious edges and it was so hard to escape.

This wasn't the sort of tired you would be if you had walked ten miles. This was the sort of tired you were when every sense of electricity or action made you feel so low, so worthless, so alone.

I hated my life, the people I loved most had turned away, blocked me out, put me down. The lightening flashed like a light switch. On off, on off, on off. Like me, the one small beam of light lay at the end the road, the light without all the shit in my life. My mum dad arguing, the bullying. Nothing made sense anymore... The lightening struck again, and the noise of the thunder grew. Pounding at my heart.

I loved a girl once... I thought to myself in my head.

I still do, though they say follow your heart that would mean following the stage you remain in because your heart is in your own fragile frame. Instead you must follow the heart inside of her and hold onto it, sheilding it with your bare but soft hands...I loved a girl once, I still do...

Charlie's Pov:

As I lay there, the image of her beautiful body threw me. The way her hair would shimmer in the sun and would somehow always smell like strawberries and cream. The way her mascara would always be even and thick. Her smile would always make an appearance whether it was during the winter, or 31 degrees.

My birthday was only a few weeks before hers and being fifteen now, it was easy to say that I wanted a future with Jade Atkin.

Leondre's Pov:

I was going to have to tell Charlie, It would break his heart, but it was the right thing to do. I loved Jade, and at the moment if she wasn't around I would not be here today.

Hi guys thanks so much for reading ily all!! comment and vote please and ill update! thanks guys xxxKirsty