Study Part 2

Jade's Pov :

It didnt take me that long to get to Smiths house, all the lights were on and it looked homly enough.It didnt change my view on him though.

To be honest as I stood outside here now in the cold, too scared to knock; I felt a bit stupid. I was sixteen years old, I could control myself and anything that happened like a mature adult.

I reached up and tapped the door, I heard faint whispers from inside as I shook violently, scared out of my pants.

Suddenly the door whisked open and a middle aged woman stood at the door. She looked very beautiful and had a pencil dress on, her hair bleach blonde.

"Are you Jade?" She said, cracking a smile.

I opened my mouth, at ease.

"Yes" I answered, trying to smile.

"Smith" She called, gesturing me in.

I walked in and shuddered, it was warm compared to the outside.

Smith walked in, his hait was messier than normal and he was shirtless, his xbox controller in his left hand.

"Erm Hi" He said, nicer than normal.I had to admit, he was really good looking and all the girls fancied him, but I still didnt understand why he bullies me.

I smiled at him awkwardly, my eyes not leaving the floor.

"Shall we go upstairs?" He asked me, finally pulling a shirt over his head.

He walked infront of me up the red stairs.

The walls were covered with pictures and pictures of the sea.

"My mums a photographer" He read my mind, as he awkwardly pushed me into his room.

"Sit down" He told me, as he shut the door, locking it behind him.

"Soooooo" I said, the air was awkward and it was quite dark.

"So what" He snapped at me, his eyes were dark as they peirced right through me.

"Shall we get on with the project?" I asked him as his eyes widened.

"Fuck, no, we wont do anything" He said, sitting down. I looked at the ground.

"You will do it" He said, smirking at me, he got back up and walked over to me.

He reached out and touched my hair. My breath stuttered and I couldnt stop my heart from skipping about a milliom times.

"After Im finished with you" He whispered in my ear,

"What" My mouth went dry.

He pulled me up by my shirt, chocking me as he held me against the wall.His other hand traced the bottom of my shirt.

"I want you" His voice was raspy and dark, erotic even.

I shook my head as I quickly raised my hand to his face, He threw my hand against the wall, as he pulled his face right up against mine.

"Wanna try that again sweetheart?" His lips collided with mine as he punched my stomach.I couldnt breathe, he let me fall as he stood over me, leaning down.

"And im gonna have you" He chuckled darkly in my ear.

I needed one person.Leondre.