Part 10: Like a virgin

No one's Pov:

Leondre and Jade stood outside Leondres house.He held her hands and looked into her eyes.

Leondre' s Pov:

"I love you" I said to her, meaning every word.I took the key out of my pocket and opened the door.

"Where's your mum?" She asked me,

"At work, she comes back at seven"

I replied. I looked back at her and she smiled at me, following me upstairs.

"Can you help me with my homework?" I asked her.I pulled out a folder as she sat on my bed, staring at my poster of Eminem.

"Yeah sure, " She said, I sat next to her, no space seperating us.I looked at her, she stared back.I leaned forwards as her eyes flickered to the door.

"Im sorry" I told her, taking the pages out of my folder.

"Its okay,  I still wanna kiss you" she laughed.I looked at her again and pulled a funny face, she kissed the bottom of my lip.

"I'm sorry I couldnt get you a proper present like Charlie, but I did get you something" I reached into the bag.

Jade's Pov:

His expression was suddenly panicked as he searched through his bag.

"Whats wrong?" I asked him, my stomach turned to knots as he turned to me like he had just seen a ghost.

"Its gone" He said, not breaking his gaze on the space next to him.

"I dont care" I whispered crawling to his side.

"I just want you" I said and he looked at me again.He leaned in and kissed my jawline, snaking an arm round my waist.I tipped my head back.

"I just want you" I told him and his lips collided with mine.He instantly slipped his tongue into my mouth, he leaned forward as my heart skipped a few beats.My eyes fluttered open and I met his gaze.

He broke the kiss and caught his breath for a moment.

"Jade can I ask you something?" He said his hands cupping my face.He was laying on top of me, his body on mine.

"Yes" I whispered, curious.

"Are you a virgin?" He asked me, my.mouth formed into an o shape.

"No" I said, ashamed, I had had an experience at my friends house with her brother.

"Ok, do you wa..."

"Yes.." I cut him off mid sentence.

His mouth immediately smashed against mine as I took of his tight white top to reveal his six pack in the making.His hands lifted up my top and the burning sensation was stronger.

-------------

Leondre's Pov:

Her naked body lay against mine, all was to be heard was our breaths in sync.

"Thankyou that was amazing" I said to her as she looked up to me.

"That was the best birthday present ever." She said, smiling.Best day of my life.

Hi guys thanks for reading, comment and vote.ily all xxxKirsty