Delirious Part 2

COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!!!

Jade's Pov :

I sat cross legged in the middle of the floor. My dripping wet hair left droplets running down my back, but it didnt make me shiver.

The scars and bruises were visiable as I sat In only a towel, waiting foe the visions and flashbacks of last nigt to start again.

Being home alone was scary, I loved to be alone but I never wanted to feel alone. My mum had left, probably to see somw friends or something and left me here. Drowning in my own unimaginanly boring despair. But thats what everyone did in the end, left me.

Jade's mum's Pov :

I didnt tell her about visiting Leondre and Victoria, she would of wanted to come. I dont know what their reactions will be really, I never knew Jade was feeling like this.

Leondre's Pov :

Kelly sat down on the cream sofa, as I put my xbox controller down.

"Tea?" My mum shouted from the kitchen. Kelly could barely control herself as she shook violently.

"Are you okay?" I asked her as my mum came amd sat down.

"I have something serious to tell you" She said, her hands shook like leaves on a tree.

"What" my mum whispered.

"Its Jade" She said. I sat up instantly as she said her name, my heart skilled a few beats.

"Whats happened" I asked her, the lump in my throat growing.

"Lately shes been bullied, by a boy called Smith. He hits her, calls her names and so on..." She glanced at me as I winced.How could I have been so selfish? Leaving her whilst she was hurting.

"Well..." She continued.

"Her and the boy who bullies her got picked as science partners. She went round his last night, and he hit her again. Bur this time it was worse, he hit her and well..." she stopped the tears that pricked at her eyes.

"What?" Me and my mum said in unison. I dreaded what was about to come next.

"He raped her" She broke down in tears as I shook. I was gonna kill him, absoloutely slit his throat. I bawled my fists and I coudlnt help it. I threw my mums mug across the room at the mirror and ran, I was going to fucking murder him.