Part 28: Ignotic

Hey guys, sorry I havnt updated But i want more reads and votes,, SO SPREAD THE WORRDD. Also, please comment if you like my fanfiction or not becuase its really important.ONE DIRECTIONS NEW SONG IS FIREPROOF THO!!!!

Songs for this chapter:

Fireproof- One Direction

Jade's Pov :

Its funny how despite all this I'm still here. Still fighting, living. But inside im dying, crying, ripping myself apart with every stupid breath I take.

Its not okay, people dont understand. As much as they say they do, they dont. They dont understand how your dignity and the last of your strength can be taken away from you just by someone forcing you into sex. They dont understand how hard you try to fight for that person who is no.longer by your side. Leondre. They dont understand how hard it is coming last all the time, because thats all you will ever be good at. And they dont understand how hard I try to keep my life on my shoulders, because fake smiling is the only way to wear a mask. Thank god for makeup. They dont understand, they dont see the scars. They dont know me.

It was something i didnt really want to do. But I took the danger to my mouth. The weapon seemed to emerge from my pocket as my hand felt the urge. The killer sat Inbetween my teeth, I lit it. I didnt want to do it, but now all there was was smoke. I wanna be addicted...

Every breath I took, was one step closer....

Leondre's Pov :

I would have done it, fought her corner for her. If I wasnt do ill. I guess this is what cancer does to you, makes you weaker, helpless in all.

Jade's Pov :

I just wanted to be normal..but im not, I dont fit in. I actually have nothing now and that hurt. It hurt that I couldnt look my own mother in the eye, knowing that she knew about all this. About me.

The school gates opened as people stood around me. Chavs, there bags in there arms as they swore at each other. My back pack was heavy on my shoulders, weighing me down.

But still, I stood alone. Even Holly haf left me making me completely alone this time, but I couldnt exactly say I wasnt used to it.

I took my steps forwards as the crowd poured into the school. A shower of hair gel and swearwords assured me I was right here, right where noone knew me really. Or did they? I couldnt even think straight to be honest, all I could think of was going back and facing half the faces in my class.

"Scuse me can you help me?" I felt a hand on my shoulder. I didnt turn around, I just stared at the hand. I didnt know if it was a joke or not, but I finally turned around. My heart started beating again when I saw a girl, just like me.

"Hi im Jade" She said, her small and frail hand waved above her face. She was pretty, her blonde hair was shining.

"Hi im Jade too" I answered, she giggled and I smiled.

"Whos class am I in?" She asked. I stared at her,

"Lets go ask"

Hey guys!!!!! I have big news so the next part will tell you okay?? XxxxxxxxKirsty