Part 13: Freefalling

Leondre's Pov:

"Tilly its okay I've got you" I cradled my eight year old sister in my arms as the screaming words from downstairs peirced my skin.The muffled sound of crying came from her head which rested on my soaked shoulders.

"Why do they have to fight Leo?" She asked me, as I stroked her hair.

"It will get better trust me" I promised her.

I looked at my phone and the message icon was flashing, my sister looked up at me and smiled sadly.

I opened the new message.

"You okay mate? I can hear your mum and dad shouting from next door

Charlie

I didn't have the energy to answer it, but I didnt have the energy to cry either.This was my life, over and over again.

I stood up and looked at Matilda, her face was red and puffy from the crying as she rearranged her barbie's.

It wouldn't get better tomorrow, or the next day.I had to just end it.

"Tilly I have to go, " I walked over to her and kissed her forehead, breathing one last breath of her cinderella perfume in.

"When will you come back" Her head turned as she sweetly asked me.

I chuckled as in realisation, she didnt know.

"Goodbye Tilly" I told her for the last time.

I opened the bedroom door to the loud shrill of fighting, but I held my head up.My mum didnt stiffen a glance at me as I walked out of the front door.For the last time.

The cold atmosphere was like a breath on my kneck as I took the stairs to the top of the estate.It was thirty seven floors.High enough.I told myself, and it would be.

As I walked onto the open platform, my stomach turned.I could see for miles and miles around and It would only be a matter of time before it would all be gone.I looked off the edge and the people looked like flowers, the buildings like little lego houses that Matilda plays with.

I took a step and breathed in, the world was so different from up here, the pain was gone.I looked up to the sky and held my head once more.

In a few moments I won't feel pain.

I leant forwards.

"Stop!" A voice told me, but it was too far back to notice I had taken the wind.I was freefalling.

Hi guys sorry this is short, I wanted to leave a cliffhanger...Comment and vote.If you dont i wont update, simples

XxxKirsty