Recovery Part 2

Jade's Pov :

Its hard to take in how lonely I am now, I went from having tons of friends to no friends at all.

I have no one to trust, I dont know who wants to be my friend for who I really am.

I looked back up at the teacher, his PowerPoint on science was still going, but I was more worried about the fact I was sat next to Smith, my personal bully, who ripped me apart at every opportunity. He had kept looking at me, his face was expressionless and it was intimidating.

"So I will pick your partners and you both will have to study together on the project after school and in your free time for four weeks, until I expect it in...." Mr Wisbey said, I looked aroumd the classroom and the only decent person I could see was Holly, despite me fainting last week.

"So first up, Taylor and chanice" My tutor spoke. Wait, I didnt realise he actually meant that he would pick for us... I thought, Shit. This meant that I would probably be paired with a proper chav.Great. Just great.

I didnt realise that he hadnt called my name out yet, and that Smith was giving me the dirtiest smirk from beside me.

"And last but not least Smith and Jade..." He said. My heart literally stopped and I felt all my blood rushing to my head, this cant be happening. Not me.

The bell went and I grabbed my bag, sprinting for the door.But once again I felt a hand on my shoulder, violently pulling me back.

I looked back.My vision blurred for a moment but I could make out who it was. Smith glared at me, his brown hair shining.

"So I guess were partners" He said sourly, clicking his tongue.

"Erm" My voice squeaked.

"Come to my house tonight around seven, than well study" He laughed darkly as he said the last words, The pit in my stomach grew, Oh shit.

Comment and vote xxxKirsty