Part 15: Everyone leaves

Thanks for reading!!

Songs for this chapter:
Something great-One direction

Umbrella-Rihanna

Leondre's Mum's Pov:

It was silent, too silent.Too bright for such a small hospital room.

I could hear Antonios heart stop everytime the life support machine missed Leondres heart beat.No more tears were left to cry, they had been cried already.

It broke me everytime one of his friends would call for him, asking where he was when they were clueless.Clueless, that they were the cause of my sons attempt at suicide.

I chocked on my breath again as Antonios hand reached out for mine, he gave me a reassuring look as I clasped my arm back.

"We should stay friends for Leo's sake" His eyes were kind, but a part of them matched mine, the same gray and tired look.

"When will Mel be here" I asked him, the vision of my daughter walking in made me stuttee again.She didnt know.

"Shes running late" He slowly nodded, as he lifted his other hand to pat my back.Before he got up and turned away.

"Could you get me a tea please" I asked him, watching my dying son cave further into his own deathbed.

"And Antonio!" I slightly yelled as the elderly couple next to us frowned.

"Will Joey be here?"

His expression froze, and he went a little pale.But he just shook his head in shame.

"Im sorry" He mumbled for turning away again. Everyone turns away...

Jade's Pov:

"Aaaaggggghhhhh" I screamed as I jumped onto my sisters bed.Her eyes looked at me in disgust as I smiled at her playfully.

"What?" She asked me, scowling. I laughed as her laptop seemed to close whenever I walked in.

"Just lonely is all" I told her, arranging her Louis cushion on her floor.

"You really have no idea, do you" Her devilish eyes seemed to gleam red as she moved closer.

"Booo" She screamed in my ear as my heart skipped a beat.

"Dont do that, " I playfully hit her, she winced.

"Whats wrong, " I asked her, her arms straddled her leg.

"Nothing, just leave now!' She ordered and I obeyed. Everyone leaves.

Hey guys, thanks for reading I love you all so much.Comment and vote, because if you do I will update haha.Follow me on instagram @Harrys_curls_are_curly_
Twitter:
@Whoweareharry