Part 25: Recovery

Songs for this chapter:

Pink - Who knew

Leondre's Pov :

The window still had dust and dirt on it from ages ago. The light still didnt work and the carpets still had loom bands all over them. But othee than that, everything had changed.

In the six weeks off from school I had managed to produce a failed attempt at suicide, break an arm and leg, and find out I have cancer.It would be harder today, because I had to face everyone, tell them I just fell or something, because I couldnt tell them the truth.

My alarm clock beeped again and I jumped, six thirty on the second of september 2014.The beggining of the end of my life, I mean it wasnt late was it, I knew it was gonna happen.

I reached for my crutches again, wincing from the pain on my arm. I chose a blue cast because Jade said it suited me the best.But that was the darkest moment, I knew that if I didnt fight this then I would leave Jade, I hoped she wouldnt forget me.Ever.

Jade's Pov:

"Why did he commit suicide?" She asked me, her bleach blonde hair was backcombed and it was visiable her eyebrows were drawn on.She smelt of piss and came from the commonest family ever.

Chantelle looked at me, her lipstick over line.

I sighed and she gave me another dirty look, I hate my life, I hate my life...

Leondre's Pov :

I couldnt quite reach the top of my hair with the hair gel, and it was already half seven, I had to leave for school soon.But it was going to be so hard, wearing a mask over the real Leondre. Joey walked in, he gave me a sympatheitc smile and nodded at me, he then walked back out.

Is anyone else going to leave me now?? I thought, but I wanted to physically punch myself for being so depressive.

Hey guys thanks for reading, comment and vote xxxx