Part 8: All wrapped up

Charlie's Pov:

For the last few days, iv'e learned to love again, to forgive, to forget, to move on.Leondre was right for Jade, he had always loved her and she had always loved him.I still love her, and today I live with a broken heart, but it was worth it, because it was Jade.

I looked in the mirror, I had made an extra effort, it was Jade's 16th birthday and she was the only person in year 11 who had not turned 16 yet.The present I had bought her lay on my bed, all wrapped up.I got her what she was always going on about.One direction tickets.

Leondre's Pov:

I stared at the present I had bought Jade, I could feel myself burning up.A limited edition version of midnight memories signed by One direction.I knew she loved Niall, I hope she loved me.

Jade's Pov:

"Happy Birthday!!" My family came in waking me up.A cake was held in my mums arms as my dad smiled down at me.I felt my cheeks burning, I was sixteen!!!!

I sat up and looked at my Adele, her beautiful eyes sparkled as she winked at me.

"Thanks guys" I said, I looked a mess.

My dad placed a small box on my bed, which was wrapped in 1D wrapping paper.I slowly teared it off, nearly ripping Liams beautiful face.

I gasped,

"Thanks dad,"

I retrieved the signed perfume and stared at the box, Nialls signature was spread all over.

"Thanks guys, "

"We'll leave you to get ready for school then, "

They walked back out and I stretched out.

The door of my wardrobe was open and I could see one of my favourite dresses hanging.Luckily today was non uniform day, I could wear what I wanted.

Leondre's Pov:

I stared at myself in the mirror.The black eye Charlie had given me was still there and I had numberless bruises from him.The scars I had from the bullies at my old school were still there and so was the pain.I hummed along to the music in the backround.

Charlie's Pov:

I was midway through Jade's card.

Jade's Pov:

The blue dress I wore looked stunning and so did my hair.My makeup sat next to me as I applied my mascara, stopping to asnwer Leondre.

Cant wait to see you today babe, love you beautiful, happy birthday xxLeo

I replied instantly.

Cany wait to see you aswell, thanks love you xxJade

Jade's dress is available to see on my instagram page @Fakeliampaynis anyway thanks for reading.Comment and vote and i'll update!!