Part 27: Delirious

Hey guys, sorry I havnt updated in a while, I dont have wifi on my phone anymore so its going to be a bit harder to write.Anyways, THANKYOU FOR THE 3.19K!!!!! Seriously it means so much, thanks guys xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxKirsty

Songs for this chapter :

Jessie J~Who you are

Rihanna~Cry

Leondre's Pov :

Ive changed in the last few weeks, as a person. It feels like Ive been replaced. People move on and seem to leave you behind, even if they mean everything to you.

I didnt have any money, or much of a social life . Charlie always stuck by me though, I know he always will.

But what crushes me is the fact that she moved on.Jade moved on.

Jade's Pov :

I hate the feeling of loneliness,  but it seemed to just creep up on me and sit in my walls. The flakes of paint on the wall gathered in a pile on my bed, as the policewoman sat staring at me. It wasnt a plan to tell anyone about what Smith had done to me, but my sister told, and I couldnt help feeling ashamed.

"Firstly, what did he say to you?" The lady asked, her hair was in a messy bun and she was very pretty.

But it was akward.

"Thatt..erm he w..wanted me" I steadied my words as I sat up, it was a sensitive subject, hard to speak about.

"Right, and what did he do after that?" Her eyebrows knitted together as she wrote down notes with her pen.

" He picked me up and choked me" I answered straightforwardly.

The dark pit in my stomach made another appearence and I felt sick.

She gave me a reassuring smile.

"Then h.he hit me and raped me" I burst into tears and she shuffled beside me, rubbing my back in sympathy.

"He made me do things, I didnt want to do" I said. I felt as if she understood me, after all this time Icould finally let some feeling or emotion out. After all this time of being so delirious, so delirious I couldnt see the mess and shape of life infront of me.

Leondre's Mum's Pov :

I sat by his side, as he watched his favourite show. He had nutella all around his mouth as he laughed along with Tilly. What broke me was the fact that this may be one of the last times he does this, everyone knew and everyone hoped that he could beat this. But there was always that elephant in the room, that knew that he may not make it.

I took another sip of my Earl Grey tea.

Suddenly my phone vibrated in my pocket, I shuffled about in my seat trying to get it out.

I stared at the screen,

"Leondre, " I said, my eyes not leaving the screen.

"Yes mum" He replied, I felt the warmth of his smile upon me.

"Its Jade's mum" I answered and he shot up.

"Answer it!? He gasped as I placed the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" I said into the reciever.

"Hello" A worried and frail voice answered.

"Kelly, how are you?" I asked, excited to exchange news for Jades new school.

"Victoria its urgent, we need to meet up" She hurried back, I could hear the importance in her voice.

"Is everything okay?" I asked her.

"Its Jade" She said. My heart stopped. I looked at Leondre,

"Come over" I told her, trying to hide the panic.

"Im on my way" She said.

Thanks for reading, comment and vote ily xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxKirsty