Part 22: Molten gold

Hey guys!!! Thankyou so much for 1.7k AHHHHHHHHHH its amazing and im smiling right now whilst I write this haha!!! I just wanna let you know that yes, this story includes self harm, violence, swearing and suicide. Anyway thanks!! Haha and stay strong xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxKirsty

Songs for this chapter:

Pink- Who knew

Little Mix- These four walls

Jade's Pov:

Its weird when I think about it now, how it happened. The way everything just changed in them moments. How he's laying here right now, conscious, but somehow still dead. Im tired, of feeling this way. Of bring second best, and being unimportant.

The life support machine beeped and blurred, Leondres chest raised as every breath he took was one closer, closer to the grief and distraught ending. They said he could fight it. I looked at his mum, her face was pale, tired and sad. Her normal self had left, she just looked lifeless. She stood at the window outside the room, peering in through the curtains. Her dainty hands visiably shook, but her focus stayed on Leo.

I sighed as the rain outside mocked the hospital window. There wasnt really anything to say. I took out my phone and earphones, placing one in Leondres ear. I scrolled through my purchases on Itunes and found one of my favourites. Little mix, these four walls started playing. I loved the song, it was so relateable and it made me appreciate what I had.

As the song started playing I couldnt help shedding a tear, I knew Leondre could hear it.I looked down at him, so lifeless.My tear caught on to his eye, and it fluttered open again. He stared at me with molten gold eyes and tried to crack a smile but he only looked in pain.

"I love you" He mouthed, before closing his eyes...

Comment and vote guys, and ill update soon. I was thinking about ending this fanfiction in about ten parts time, what do you guys think ????  XXXXXXXXXXKirsty