Part 31: Square 2

Second update today!!!!!!

Imagine dragons~ Demons

Jade's Pov :

I handed her the note, the list of everything I was worried about smothered it. I was embarrased and relieved at the same time, "she was my mum" I told myself, she loved me.

I tried to read her expression as she stared at it with a blank look on her face, then she looked at me, her eyes were kind.

"Its okay Jade" she said. At first, I didnt think she understood.

"I understand" she said, maybe she did.

"Your father and I were going to talk to you and your sister" She said. I dont know why but when she said this my heart stopped and I gulped. I hadnt done anything wrong. Id hoped.

"We're moving back to Wales" she said.

Wow. I didnt know what to say.

Just wow.

"I have to sit down" I said as I slumped onto the sofa, my head instantly in my hands.

"Really?" I finally asked her. This meant everything to me, going back. I would be with all my friends again, and id have Leondre.

Leondre.

"Leondre" I thought aloud.

"What" she said, she looked confused.

"Can we go and visit him" I asked her.

"Well, thats another thing I was going to tell you" she said.

"What"

"We are going today for a few days!" She smiled at me.

"Really!" I near screamed. I had tears pricking at my eyes.

"Hes not well though Jade" she said, her voice lowering.

"I know..." I really did know, and I wanted to be there for him.

"And ive been thinking about what you said" she wondered on.

"Yes"

"You can dye your hair..." this time I did scream, all I ever wanted was a new image ever since the smith problem, this was my chance.

"And I got you red"

God damnit I loved this woman...