Part 5: So alone

Charlie's Pov:

To see her in pain, still didn't make me feel. It was saturday now and my parents were at my side, I knew them vaguely, and it hurt me to see them cry. I still didn't remember Jade though, but she was hot.

Jade's Pov:

I lay there, I didn't feel. Charlie had been so lost, in the distance, in his mind.The clock on the wall read 6:47am but it wasnt in my heart, there was no time in my heart, my life was dead.

As I think about the first time he kissed me, it hurts.Hurts me because I know that somewhere in his mind he loved me before all this happened.And maybe with just a little hope, he could love me again. The way he looked at me when Leondre was bruising me on the inside, as I think about it Charlie never helped me get over it. The scars Leondre caused me will always be there, come rain or shine.

The time swept my mind again and it had baffled me that in ten minutes I had unravelled so much, so much of the answer, and the answer was simple...

I loved Charlie, but I was in love with Leondre.

Leondre's Pov:

I looked at Jade and she looked away, although I caught her gaze and meltucolous scowl before.

She had been crying, her mascara was still scruffy around her eyes and her hair was a mess.Charlie was still in hospital but word had gone around, I couldn't help looking at Jade again, her hair was a beautiful shade of brown, but without Charlie she was just another bitch in this school.

Jade's Pov:

Kirsty looked at my side, I smiled.

"You ok?" She asked me, her head turned to the side and her beautiful hair shined.She could of been a model, but like every other girl, self conciousness had got the better of her.

"Yeah, " I silenced myself, tears brimming at my eyes.

She smiled sympathetically as Leondre smiled at her, it had always been clear that Leondre fancied her.

Charlie's Pov:

I hopped through the school gates and frowned at the upcoming teacher that was giving me a dirty look.I saw that my mum was behind me, tripping over herself in her red high heels.I swung open the door to the class and I immediately saw Leondre huddled over Jade, flashbacks came through my mind, and for a moment, I saw everything that had happened. I hopped forwards and stared at her whilst she smiled at Leondre.

"Mate?" I asked him,

"Charlie, how are you bruv?"

"Can I sit there?" He signalled his  hand to the chair and pulled it out to me.Jade closed her eyes and looked away, signalling pain.I felt for her. Then all the feelings came back, The kiss, the kiss.

Thansks for reading guys, and yes he got his memory back.Comment and vote.Ily all. xxxxKirsty