47: Trouble Brewing

I'm their best friend
I've been by their side since that night
I was the first and ONLY one they remembered
And THIS is the thanks I get!?

That damned reporter has been a nuisance since the very beginning...
Even back then...
William, Wilford, any other damn name he takes he'll always be a problem

But that will end soon enough

Darkiplier's POV
×~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~×

My eyes narrowed at the endless darkness surrounding me, waiting for something, or rather, someone to pop up. Distant giggling filled my ears as I heard the faint sound of static. "I don't have time for your games, you pest," I spat at the seemingly empty void. "Oh... Such harsh words from someone who's spent many a dull night with me~," a disembodied voice cooed.

Soon after the noise of static grew stronger and stronger, until it went deathly silent, and a familiar demon appeared in front of me. "Hey, Darky~ Up for another round of 'who can terrorize their fans more'?" Antisepticeye leaned in closer to me with that stupid grin on his face.

I grabbed the front of his shirt and hissed, "I am in no mood to entertain you, so listen good and well." He sneered and glitched away from me. "No more games. What do you say we cause some real terror?" At that, he smiled a sadistic grin, letting out a giggle, "What'd you have in mind?"

Reader's POV
×~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~×

My eyes stayed closed as I snuggled closer to what I first thought was a pillow, then I realized it didn't feel soft and fluffy.

I opened my eyes to see a white shirt, no big deal, I've had guy friends sleep over before. My eyes travelled up to who had their arm wrapped around me and my face exploded into a bright pink.

Wilford looked so calm and, strangely cute... His mouth was slightly open,barely any drool coming from it, I could hear faint snores coming from him. I smiled, this is a sight I could get used to. A peaceful sigh escaped my lips and I snuggled closer to Wilford.

Wilford's POV
×~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~×

The brightness of the room woke me up, which made me realize that the fort had fallen, we probably knocked over a few pillows. The next thing I noticed was that I had my arm wrapped around something, my eyes travelled down and landed on the sleeping face of Y/N.

Whatever sleepiness I still felt disappeared as my eyes grew wide at the sight, my whole body tensed up as I realized the situation. Either Y/N was a light sleeper or they've been awake this whole time, since they looked up at me with tired eyes "Good morning, Wilford"

I flashed them a nervous smile. What the hell am I so embarrassed about?! I've woken up in bed with tons of peopl! Granted, I never woke up spooning any of them, or even felt this way about them... "Good morning, Y/N"

"Something that will definitely end with someone's head on the floor"

"Getting your hands dirty? Somebody's really mad~"