15: Boring Sunday

Reader's POV
×~~~~~~~~~~~~~~×

I woke up in the afternoon, some time around 1 PM. I sat on my bed for about 20 seconds before finally moving and started getting ready for the day, I heard my tired bones 'pop' as I moved. Humming to myself, I did my daily routine.

I scrolled through Tumblr on my phone and saw a new post from Mark. 'Poker Night at the Markiplier Mansion'? Wha-? I went over to Mark's channel and saw a new video, 'Who Killed Markiplier'. I took a seat on the couch to enjoy my lunch and watch the video

**Tiny Timeskip**

I put away the newly clean plate and sighed "What now?" I strolled over to the couch and turned on the TV, flipping through channels and searching Netflix, I found nothing to watch. I groaned and turned off the TV, I took out my phone and saw no notifications "Aw, I'm bored!" I laid on the couch, bored out of my mind, when an idea popped up. I began to scroll through my contacts until I found his name.

Maybe I can call Wilford? We don't really talk outside of work, and we had fun last time! At least, I think we did... What if he didn't have fun? What if I weird-ed him out with my outburst when he beat me-? What if-?!

"Hello?" I let out a yelp as I let go of the phone in surprise, I fumbled to grab it and finally answered "W-Wilford! Hiii" "Y/N? Are you okay? You sound spooked" "Psh! I'm fine, nothing to worry about! So, you wanna hang out?" "Er, right now?" "Yeah! U-unless you don't want to...?" "Sorry Y/N, I'm in the middle of something right now" I heard talking in the background, somebody asked, "Who are you talking to, nii-san?" Before Wilford shushed them "Well, since you're busy... I'll see you tomorrow!" "Oh, bye Y/N"

*click*

"Welp, back to being bored" I sat in silence before another idea came to mind "Oorr... catch up on Steven Universe!"

Wilford's POV
×~~~~~~~~~~~~~~×

Me and Yandereplier watched as Sebastian hurriedly kept the little kittens he found "Do you think senpai would like a cat?" I looked at my younger brother "Isn't he slightly allergic to them?" He turned to me with a smile "Then I'll kill one for him" I looked back at the TV "Still wouldn't stop his allergies" Yani looked back at the TV with a pout "Hm, you're right" Before we could continue to watch in silence, I heard the sound of my phone ringing "Could you pause?" "Nope" "How about mute?" "Nope" I rolled my eyes and walked away from the TV

"Hello?" I heard a little scream and some rustling before they answered

"W-Wilford! Hiii"

"Y/N? Are you okay? You sound spooked"

"Psh! I'm fine, nothing to worry about! So, you wanna hang out?"

I was gonna ask more about why they sounded so startled but then... Are they asking me out? I had a big grin on my face and was about to say 'Yes', but then I remember what I was doing before they called "Er, right now?"

"Yeah! U-unless you don't want to...?" They sounds so nervous, were they really asking me out? "Sorry Y/N, I'm in the middle of something right now" Yani looked back at me from his blanket fortress in front of the TV "Who are you talking to, nii-san?" I put my finger up to my lips "SSHHHH!" I heard Y/N talking and put my phone against my ear again "Well, since you're busy... I'll see you tomorrow!" "Oh... Bye Y/N"