11: After-Work Hangout

A/N: At first I wasn't happy with this chapter and I just wanted get it over with, but at the end I was kinda happy with it. So the lesson is: Videogames save crappy chapters!!
================================

Reader's POV
×~~~~~~~~~~~~~~×

Me, Kathryn and Amy (she just arrived earlier) were just chatting when I noticed Mark & Wilford walking over, it kinda looked like Mark was limping "Hey, you guys okay?" "Yup!" Mark said before slowly walking to Amy to get a peck on the cheek, I held back a Pterodactyl screech and just smiled at the couple

"So are you two getting along?" I looked to Wilford and nodded "Yeah! Me and Kathryn have been getting along great" "Yup" Wilford smiled "Wonderful! Now then, see you tomorrow," Wilford said as he turned to leave "Hey (Y/N), why don't you join us?" I looked at Mark in surprise "Oh, no, I don't want to be a bother!" "It's fine!" "R-really?" Kathryn, Amy and Mark nodded, I smiled but looked at Wilford who was still standing frozen in the same spot "I don't think Wilford's okay with it..."

Wilford's POV
×~~~~~~~~~~~~~~×

I quickly turned around to face everyone "Nonsense! You're welcome to join us my dear!" (Y/N) looked unsure "Are you sure, you won't mind?" I shook my head "Not at all, darling!" They smiled "O-okay"

**Timeskip**

We finished our meal, but we didn't want to just go call it a night, so (Y/N) invited us to play video games at their place "Why not? D's busy tonight anyway, out with his secret friend" Amy cocked her head to the side "Who's that? A special someone~?" (Y/N) laughed "Pffhahahaha! No way. Well, I did have a crush on him before, when we first became friends; But now he's like this super cool, secretive brother"

The thought of (Y/N) having a boyfriend just didn't sit well with me; Somehow, it irritated me.

Reader's POV
×~~~~~~~~~~~~~~×

I left them to prepare the consoles while I got all the snacks ready. Wow, I gotta buy more snacks... I looked at my now empty junk food cabinet and shrugged, I took out my phone to text my friend.

Hey

Haii

Wanna come with me to get some more snacks?

We just bought some last week

Lay off the junk food

NEVARRR

lol

Alright, I'll come with

Yay! Thx mom

You're welcome ya goof

I smiled and kept my phone, and went back to prepping snacks. Should I have told Ash that Mark, Amy, Kathryn and Wilford are in my house..? I shrugged. Meh, I'll do it later. I came into the living room with my hands full of junk food and saw Smash was set up "Ready to get your butt whooped?" I smirked and grabbed my GameCube controller "In your dreams Fischbach"

We picked our characters; I got Link, Wilford got Kirby, Kathryn got Pikachu, Mark got Mario, and Amy got Rosalina; The stage was Big Battlefield; All items on; No handicaps. Game on.

**Timeskip**

"SON OF A BITCH!!" I nearly threw my controller, but stopped myself from having to dip into my saving for another gaming accident. Meanwhile, he had a shit-eating grin on his face. I got up in his face and poked his chest "I DEMAND A REMATCH!" He looked over to the couch, where everyone was watching with amusement and fear "What do you three think?", he asked. They all said yes, he looked back at me with a smirk "Well then, shall we start?" "You're going down, Warfstache"