9: Back To-- OMG IS THAT MARKIPLIER?!

Reader's POV
×~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~×

I parked my car in front of the AFC building, and happily strolled inside. This time I didn't wake up late so I got to work 10 minutes early. Walking through the building, I greeted everyone on the way to my office (occasionally getting lost along the way)

Once I had my office all fixed up, I went over to Wilford's office to see what's up "Hey there, boss!" I said with a chuckle "Good morning Y/N, it's good to see you so cheery" I took a seat on top of the table, much to his annoyance "How could I not be? Another day at working with the coolest guy ever"

"Oh you flatter me!" Said a voice that wasn't Wilford's. My eyes flew open and finally scanned the room and noticed a man with a bright smile wave at me; I know who he is "Oh my......."

I scrambled off the table and dusted myself off, and with a soft, shaky voice I said, "H-hi Mark" A curious look crossed his face before he started to laugh "What's with the sudden mood change? It's​ just me" I couldn't respond properly, I was just a nervous stuttering mess

Wilford's POV
×~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~×

I glared at Mark as he and Y/N spoke; well, he spoke, Y/N just stuttered like a loon. Of course.. This always happens, I meet some cutie and as soon as Mark comes in its like she never met me

Having enough of this interaction, I cleared my throat "All right, it's time to start the interview now brother" I stood up from my desk and held the door open, Mark walked out with Y/N following behind. I closed the door and began to lead them to the set, while Mark and Y/N (who was actually talking now) continued to talk behind me.

Mark's POV
×~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~×

While me and Y/N talked, Wilford led us to the place where I was to be interviewed. I looked at Wilford from the corner of my eye and saw that he seemed pretty pissed. Did something go wrong with the camera or something? Thinking that it's best if I just don't disturb Wilford, I just continued to talk to Y/N until we finally reached the set

**Timeskip**

Reader's POV
×~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~×

The interview set was finally ready, and Mark and Wilford are all set.

"Lights.

Camera.

Action!"

As soon as they started rolling, I was pulled to the side by- "Kathryn? What was that for?" She had a sort of worried look on her face "What's wrong?" I asked "Wilford seemed mad, is everything okay?" A confused look crossed my face "He was mad? I guess Mark and me were busy talking that I didn't notice..."

It was quiet for about 5 seconds until Kathryn spoke in a mischievous tone"O~h! I see now," Kathryn said with a cryptic smile on her face. I looked at her in confusion "What do you mean?" She just started giggling "It's nothing~ Don't worry about it!" I pouted, which only made her giggle more "Aw c'mon! Just tell meeee!"