38: Spill The Soup

Wilford's POV
×~~~~~~~~~~~~~~×

We smiled at each other as one last goodbye just as the door closed, I let out a happy sigh "Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, YES!" I whispered with glee, jumping around and fist pumping. I made my way home with a smile on my face the whole time

Reader's POV
×~~~~~~~~~~~~~~×

Just as the door clicked shut behind me I let out a squeal and slid down against it, holding my hands to my heart. I sighed happily and opened my eyes to see Ash staring right at me "You're still here?" Surprise evident in my voice

She had a smug smile on her face while she nodded "Now, spill that tea"

Wilford's POV
×~~~~~~~~~~~~~~×

I got home with a smile and saw, all of the Ipliers waiting for me in the living room. Oh boy... My grin dropped and soon after I was swarmed with excited chatter. Damn, I wish I had my gun...

"Okay, okay! First things first, everyone calm down!" I yelled over the different voices and we moved over to the couch "Second, we didn't do anything," I directed that statement to a certain... not safe for work ego... he sighed and immediately went up to his room "Alright, now spill the soup," Santa chimed "It's tea, bro," Bing corrected

Reader's POV
×~~~~~~~~~~~~~~×

Ash and I sat on the couch, she held a pillow close to her while I sat there telling her what happened, siting criss-cross apple sauce. I had just came back from changing into my pajamas. Ash was practically bouncing off her seat as she squealed, "So? What happened?" I started playing with the edge of my shirt and began, "Well... First, Wilford took me to this club, it had kind of a disco feel to it, and we spent most of the date there, talking, drinking, dancing..." Ash's face hardened and she asked in a warning tone, "'Drinking'?" I put my hands up in a 'calm-down' way and explained, "Don't worry! We didn't do anything, nothing bad happened, and we only got a little tipsy!" Her glare disappeared and she nodded for me to continue.

I told her how we had a special ice cream made by this sweet, ice cream shop owner, before we left to go someplace that Wilford wanted as a surprise. "Where?" Ash asked curiously "Somewhere in the forest, it was a high cliff--" I suddenly stopped retelling what happened earlier that night. That hilltop was so high... Normally I would have screamed or tried to get away from the edge... I thought back to that moment again, but all I saw was his smiling face. Wilford...

Ash cleared her throat. "Right. Where was I?" I stuttered with an embarrassed smile

Wilford's POV
×~~~~~~~~~~~~~~×

Yandere, the Jims, and King were the ones most eagerly listening to my story. "So, I took them to this nice spot where you can watch the moon" Yani sighed, "How romantic~"

Him and the other three were sitting cross-legged on the floor while the others were on the couch. Speaking of, the Host was narrating to himself when one of the others, Ed Edgar, suddenly snapped up and said, "Hang on a sec! Did the Host here just say that y'all kissed!?" The whole room buzzed to life with the new information "You kissed?!"