14: Big Brother Wilford

Wilford's POV
×~~~~~~~~~~~~~~×

Sundays in Raspy Hill aren't really that different from any other day, except for one thing, a nice day of relaxing for me.

I walked past the regularly scheduled chaos and poured myself a nice cup of miracle juice, coffee. I got my breakfast from Chef and sat at the end of the table, my eyes scanned the room of Ipliers.

"Wilford nii-san! It's my turn to pick the anime tonight, right?" I wagged my finger "No, no, no! You chose last week, it's my turn Yani" He pouted but complied "Fine"

"But first you'll come to the studio and check out my show, right Wilf?" "And then you'll come to our news set?" I flashed the three a smile "Of course!"

Once breakfast was finished, I got ready for the trip to the studio with Bim and the twins.

**Timeskip**

Bim and the twins got in the car and we drove off, talking about our own shows along the way.

"'Hire My Ass' isn't really getting much publicity, but 'Disk Of Riches' is doing great!"

"There's not really much to tell; I mean, it's the news.." "But Mark did call us about a new video we could be in!"

We reached the studio and as soon as the car was parked, Bim dragged me to the gameshow sets. First, 'Hire My Ass', which hasn't really changed; then, 'Disk Of Riches', which color scheme changed from pink to navy blue, to match Bim.

As soon as that was done the twins pushed/dragged me to the news set. Nothing really changed there, but they wanted to talk to me about getting new stories for them "I don't know if I can help you guys, I'm pretty busy looking for my own stories"

Once we were finished looking around the studio, the four of us went out for icecream; We just sat in the car telling stories "So what's the video you're gonna be in about?"

"It's supposed to be a murder mystery thing" "Mark invites 'friends' to his 'mansion' to play some Poker," Jim said while making air-quotes with his hands "And then in the morning, he dies"

"So where do you two come in?" Bim asked

"We sneak into the crimescene to get the inside scoop," The Jims answered in unison

**Timeskip**

The four of us got back to the mansion some time in the afternoon. I got my lunch from Chef, and when I finished, I headed into Yandereplier's room to watch some anime.

Once I got in, I saw Yani snuggled in a blanket on the floor in front of the TV. When he heard the door open, he looked at me and smiled "Hey nii-san! I was just re-watching 'Yuri On Ice'; God, when are they gonna get a season 2?!"

I gave him a little pat on the head, "I'm sure it's coming soon, brother" I took a seat next to him and changed the show, I scrolled through the anime list and settled on one "Black Butler?" "Mhm!"