25: A Drive Home

Reader's POV
×~~~~~~~~~~~~~~×

As soon as I walked inside, immediately, I was dragged away by none other than my other best friend, Ash. I was about to ask what she did that for but was interrupted by her saying, "Where the hell were you? Wilford looked like he was going to have a heart attack!" Before I could answer her question, yet again, I was cut-off by someone pulling me, but this time I was pressed against someone's chest "Y/N, thank goodness! I was worried my brothers had done something!" I recognized the eccentric voice immediately

"Thanks for worrying Wilford, but trust me I'm fine!", I laughed "You should trust your brothers more, besides I've got you and my two best friends to protect me" I looked over to Ash when I saw that she was gone. Traitor! I then looked up at the handsome reporter "...Wilf, could you please let go..? Humans need a thing called oxygen.." Immediately, I was released from my, kind of comfy, prison "Right, my apologies" I smiled up at the reporter "Thanks"

Wilford's POV
×~~~~~~~~~~~~~~×

"So, why were you so intent on finding me?" Y/N asked as their posture relaxed and they head tilted to the side a small bit "Like I said, I was worried, and it's getting quite late, I was going to offer you a ride home" They looked for a window and saw that the moon was pretty high already "Oh, Ash and I were supposed to drive back together but..," Y/N trailed off and gestured to the girl sitting very close to the Host, we both smiled at the sight "I see..." I turned to them and said, "I suppose that means 'Yes'?" They nodded with a simple "Mhm!" I smiled at them and took my keys out my pocket, before reaching my arm out in a princely manner "Shall we?" Y/N looped their arm around mine before answering in a sort-of British accent "We shall!"

Once we were in the car Y/N had pulled out her phone to text Ash that we were leaving, before I started the car and drove them home

**Timeskip**

We arrived at their house, I looked over at their sleeping form curled up against the window. So fucking cute... I opened my door and stepped out, stretching my sore tired body before reaching in the car to carry them. But as I walked up to the door I realized something, the door's locked. I sighed and banged my head against the doorframe, before waking up the beauty in my arms "Y/N dear, you wouldn't happen to have a spare key hidden, would you?" Their face crinkled as their sleep was disturbed and groaned, "Under the light" Sure enough, taped under the outdoor light was a key. As I struggled to reach it, Y/N groaned again and pulled out their key and unlocked the door "Ah... Thank you..." I walked inside and closed the door behind me, and turned the lights on (with his head. Has anybody else done that??)

I asked them, "Where's your room?" Blindly pointing away, she said, "To the kitchen turn right, second door" Following their instructions, I made it to their room and gently laid them down, after pulling their blankets up and giving them a chaste kiss on the forehead, I went back home