12: A Chill Night In The Iplier Household

Reader's POV
×~~~~~~~~~~~~~~×

Wilford and I were face to face, each of standing near the arena's edge "Kick their butt, Wilford!" "Go (Y/N)!" I glared at the cocky reporter before running, hands at the ready to grab him. I heard him give a short laugh before dodging my attack, I nearly fell off the arena but managed to grab the ledge.

I pulled myself up and looked around the grassy plain. Aha! Me and Wilford raced to get the wand on the ground above us. Gotcha! With my hands on the wand I threw a barrage of fireballs at the pink little guy. I smiled as I saw each fireball hit him, before he could recover, I ran at him and hit him as hard as I could. My eyes followed him as he fell off the arena -- but there was one thing I forgot.

Wilford jumped back up to the arena and came at me with everything. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! I tried to block, escape, hit back, something! But Wilford didn't give me a chance, he kept hitting me until I finally, I fell off.

"SON OF A ---!"

Wilford's POV
×~~~~~~~~~~~~~~×

I smirked as I watched (Y/N) curse like it was their job, while the others stared at them wide-eyed "Jesus Christ, (Y/N)..." Mark said once she was finished screaming "Kinda reminds you of someone, huh Mark?" Amy said, hinting at a certain little demon "Tell me about it..." Kathryn muttered. Once (Y/N) calmed down I chose a different game, a co-op game: New Super Mario Bros!

After a few levels we realized that we should head home already, we said our goodbyes and went home; Amy, Mark, and Kathryn heading to their home, and me to Raspy Hill.

I walked a couple blocks, until I was certain (Y/N) couldn't see me anymore. Once I was sure no-one was looking, I teleported to the mansion

Once I was there it was already dinner time, hoping nobody noticed I wasn't here already, I sneaked into the dining room "Surprised to see you late to dinner, Wilford" "Did you lose your shit?" "Been awhile since that happened" I rolled my eyes "No, I did not get angry. I was simply... held back by work"

Everyone was satisfied with the answer and continued to eat, I let out a breath of relief and went to my seat and proceeded to eat.

**Timeskip**

Since it was my turn to help with the dishes, I stayed with Chef to clean up while everyone else went to do their business; some went to bed while others still had things to do, like Yandereplier, who went out to watch his senpai sleep. Just as Yan-kun went to open the front door, Dark entered

"Oh! Good evening, nii-san!" Yan-kun said sweetly, Dark mumbled a 'Hello' just as Yan-kun left, humming that weird song he made along the way.

Dark entered the dining room and sat in his seat in the dinner table, Chef stopped washing dishes for a second and gave Dark his dinner. With a quiet 'Thank you' from Dark he began to eat, and Chef went back to helping me wash the dishes. A mischievous smirk made it's way on my face as I said, "How did your date go with Anti tonight?" Dark growled "Shut up!"