7: Friends

Reader's POV
×~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~×

To say​ that my first week as Wilford's apprentice was weird, is an understatement. Oh! You're probably wondering what happened to everyone, huh? Well, turns​ out they're​ okay, we found them trapped in a bunch of different rooms in the studio. But enough about work, it's the weekend! And what better way to spend it than with my best friend?

*Ding dong*

I got up from my bed and ran to open the door "Hi Dark" "Hey Y/N," he said as he ruffled my hair. I groaned and tried to fix my hair "Would you stop that?!" He chuckled and shook his head "Nope" I playfully rolled my eyes and scoffed, closing the door once he was fully inside. I plopped myself down next to him and grabbed my controller

"So what game did ya pick, Derky-doo?" He growled at the stupid nickname ​before starting the game "Mario Kart"

**Timeskip**

I jumped up from the couch with a victory cry "Woohoo! Eat my dust Dark!" "REMATCH!" I sat back down with a cocky smile "Fine, but it's your loss. How about I let you pick the track now, huh?" I had a close-eyed smile on my face, as Dark chose I heard him mumble, "Big mistake" I heard that he finally picked a stage and saw it was Rainbow road, I looked at him and saw a shit-eating grin "You asshole" I looked back at the screen, ready for the race to start.

3
2
1

Go!

The race barely started and Dark paused "Gah! What the hell Dark?!" He ignored my outburst and picked up his ringing phone. I stood up and grabbed a F/D from the fridge, when I came back to the living room Dark already finished his conversation, and he looked upset "What's wrong?" He kept the phone and stood up from the couch "I have to go" I frowned "Aww! Why?" His brows furrowed as he bit his lip, he was hesitant to say why "Oh. It's him again huh?"

Dark nodded "Yeah" I sighed "Why can't he just come here? Or I could come with--" "Y/N, I've told you before;  Anti can be..... a  bit much" I scoff at the same excuse "I watch and read a bunch of crazy shit, Dark. Whatever kind of personality this 'Anti' guy has, I can handle it" Dark rubbed his temples and growled at my stubbornness "Y/N it's hard to explain just-! Please... Don't go looking for him" I sighed and complied "Alright...."

"But if he keeps stealing away my best-friend, then me and him are gonna have a problem," I said in a joking manner. Dark chuckled and shook his head "No one could ever take me away from you" I snorted "Good" With a few more goodbyes Dark left in a cloud of black

Looking around my living room, it was a mess. Dammit Dark. I picked up the empty chip bags and soda cans and threw them away; shut off the console; and kept the leftover snacks in the fridge. Once I finished cleaning up the living room, I took a shower and headed to bed. But I didn't sleep, I watched Jack, Pewds and Mark until I fell asleep with the video still playing