16: Unexplainable Distraction

Reader's POV
×~~~~~~~~~~~~~~×

I stared at my monitor, hands on the keyboard, ready to type. I've been in that position for the past 15 minutes. What was wrong with me? I know what. I clicked out of the program and replayed the four videos posted, I stared intently at my screen. I've been watching this series over and over, since I first saw it last Sunday. Why? Something kept nagging at my brain, what is with these videos?

Wilford's POV
×~~~~~~~~~~~~~~×

I leaned back on my chair and stretched out my arms, looking down at my paper covered desk, I decided to check on Y/N. I stood up from my uncomfortable chair and walked out my office, and into theirs "Hello there, Y/N!" They yelped and quickly clicked something on their computer "Wilford, hi!" Suspicious. I closed the door behind me as I approached their desk "Now why are you so jumpy? I thought you and I were passed that awkward phase in this relationship" Their cheeks reddened "R-'relationship'?" "As boss and employee" They laughed nervously "O-oh, right..." They sound... disappointed? I walked behind their desk and leaned over their shoulder to see their monitor "So, who were you thinking I should interview next?" Nothing was on there computer. I looked them in the eye and they smiled nervously "Ah, sorry... I've just been distracted lately" "Well we can't have that!" I stood to my normal height and spun their chair around to face me

Reader's POV
×~~~~~~~~~~~~~~×

Before I knew what happened, I was face to face with Wilford "What's got you so distracted, hm?" He's so close to my face! I felt my cheeks flush deep red, his face was so close to mine, I could feel his warm breath fan my already burning face. I stuttered like an idiot as he smirked. He has to be doing this on purpose! "I-it's nothing, r-really! Just a... a show that I'm watching..." He looked at me suspiciously (Hey, that rhymed!) Suddenly, Wilford was standing upright again with a big grin "Well, if you say so!" I stayed tensed up on my chair as Wilford cheerfully left my office "But try not to get so distracted again, okay?" With a click of the door, I stayed flustered on my uncomfortable office chair. I burried my, still burning, face into my hands "Stupid Warfstache..."

**Timeskip**

I laid on my bed, re-watching the WKM playlist for the millionth time. My mind buzzing with questions, all asking the same thing; Why does this seem familiar?

Wilford's POV
×~~~~~~~~~~~~~~×

I looked through Y/N's computer, still wondering what they were hiding earlier. I opened the browser and checked their history. 'Who Killed Markiplier?', wasn't the video Mark was making? I clicked it and the video played, it played a sort of intro before finally settling on the viewers point of view. The camera moved forward to the front door of the mansion, but there was someone there. My eyes widened, and my hands started to shake. I quickly closed the browser and rushed to Mark's place. Why?! Why would he?!?!