17: Scared And Confused Brothers

Mark's POV
×~~~~~~~~~~~~~~×

I stretched my weary arms as I finally finished publicly uploading all the 'Jim News Segments' for WKM, I was about to make my way to bed when I got a text. I picked up the phone from my desk, it was from Wilford.

Outside. Now.

I looked at the text in confusion before walking out of the recording room, I looked out the window and saw Wilford impatiently standing there. I pocketed my phone and walked out the backdoor, carefully closing it behind me. As I approached the journalist I saw how hard he was gripping his sleeves; The scowl resting on his usually happy face; His eyes filled with pain, sadness and pure rage. I swallowed the lump in my throat; I finally was face to face with the younger, yet still more intimidating male

"H-hey Wilford" I smiled and gave a small wave, his expression didn't change "Mark, I'm only going to ask this once" I bit my lip and nodded "Why did you post those videos?" I was puzzled, what did he-? "You mean the 'Who Killed Markiplier?' series? Why? What's wrong?" He looked more frustrated "You're just full of questions tonight aren't you, Fischbach?" "I'm afraid I am as well, Wilford"

My eyes darted to the left and saw Dark standing there, looking calm as ever, but the aura surrounding him said differently "Dark..." "Wilford, Mark" He walked up to me and Wilford, saying nothing as he moved. My fear grew now that my two most dangerous and unpredictable alter-egos were here, and clearly mad.

"Mark..." I tensed as I watched Dark turn to me "How did you come up with those events?" I fidgeted under the calculating eyes of Dark and the enraged look of Wilford "I've had dreams about them; But I didn't see the events through my eyes, it was like I was just a camera. I saw nine people: Me, a butler, a chef, a detective, a girl named Celine, a man named Damien, an old groundskeeper, and another man who called himself the Colonel. The ninth person... I don't know who they were... As soon as I woke up, I would forget their name, but I'd remember everyone else"

Dark was deep in thought and Wilford looked more frustrated "Don't be ridiculous, there wasn't a ninth person!"

Dark's POV
×~~~~~~~~~~~~~~×

I shot Wilford a look that told him to keep his mouth shut, but he didn't see it "Wilford." I called his attention, which got him to be quiet; I knew Mark would ask, 'How could Wilford have known that?', but before he could say anything I spoke "Well, that answers all of my questions. It'd best if you head back inside now Mark, wouldn't want you to ruin your sleep schedule now, would we?"

Luckily, Mark knew his cue to leave and went back inside, which left me and Wilford outside. Once Mark was out of earshot, I turned to Wilford with annoyed look "That wasn't very wise" "It just doesn't make sense, Dark. There was no ninth person" "It was his dreams, just be happy that he doesn't remember everything clearly" That seemed to calm him a little "You're right, and hopefully none of his fans think its real" My worry is what one subscriber in particular thinks of it