40: "Oh How Cute"

Dark's POV
×~~~~~~~~~~~~~~×

My calculating eyes watched as Wilford scarfed down his food while Chef looked at him with absolute rage. After gulping down his drink he stood up from the table and put his dishes in the sink "Well, dinner was delicious as usual, Chef dear. Goodnight my lovely brothers!" Wilford quickly said as he went upstairs back to his room. All of us watched as he went up the stairs until we heard the door close, and soon we went back to eating our dinner. "Why was he in such a rush?" King asked, voicing everyone's thoughts. "Why was he so happy?" Google blanched. "Maybe he's s*xting~" Kinkiplier sang, causing Silver Shepherd to choke on his food. "We talked about this Kinkiplier...," I warned the risqué ego.

"He has been on his phone all day, yesterday too," Bim pointed out. "Nii-san's probably been texting with his new partner, how cute! I wish senpai and me were like that~" Yandereplier sighed. My eyes flicked to the redhead briefly "'Partner'?" With a snap, Jim exclaimed, "Oh right! You weren't there last night when Wilford was telling us about the date because you were busy working."

I realized that the muttered narrating of the Host had stopped when after Jim spoke a voice silently cursed, "Crap!"

I looked over at the storyteller to see him nervously continue narrating, which made me narrow my eyes in suspicion.

"Yeah, with his apprentice or whatever. They went on a date Friday night and he's been constantly on his phone since," Camera-Jim explained. I gripped my utensils tight, remembering full well the date that Y/N had planned to attend; I  tried not to let my anger show. "Ow! Dark you're killing my ears," Santa complained. I hadn't realized that my aura had gotten that intense, the ringing sound lowered as I took a deep breath to calm myself down. After that, no one else said anything for the rest of dinner.

****

I stood in front of Wilford's door intently looking at it before finally entering the room. Wilford was on his bed looking up at his phone with a smile, he looked in my direction and sat up "Dark, what brings you here?" He asked, still with a smile. "You've been on your phone more than usual, there's talk of you having a partner," I spoke in a cold tone. Wilford scratched the back of his head, a blush adorning his cheeks "A partner? Does that apply after only one date?"

Everyone in this household has absolutely no experience in love, I guess William did but... Wilford's only ever had one-night-stands and I... I guess Celine has an idea of what love is.

"You've been acting like a hopeless teenager, it's not like you've never been with someone before," I stated, ignoring the question. Wilford fell back on his bed with a sigh, "Yeah, but... they're different." My hands clenched into a fist behind my back "Yes, they are"