20: Weekend With Other Friends

Reader's POV
×~~~~~~~~~~~~~~×

After that absolutely embarrasing Night Out yesterday, I decided the rest of the weekend should be spent with new friends. I picked the phone and called someone I haven't talked to much.

*riiiing...**riiiing...**Click*

"Hello?"

"Hey Nate!"

"Oh hey Y/N! Haven't spoken to ya awhile, how've you been?"

"Just fine. But I'm kinda bored, can you come over?"

"Sure, be there in a bit"

"Thaanks!"

*Click*

As soon as I got off the phone with Nate, I called another new friend of mine

*Riiiiing**Riiiiing**Click*

"Hey MatPat!"

"Hi Y/N! What's up?"

"Nothin' much, just booored"

"Haha"

"Can you come over pleaaaaase?"

"Okay, okay"

"Great!"

*Click*

A devious little smirk crawled onto my face as I set up the game, 'Five Nights at Freddy's'

Yeah they both played it before, but I've never been able to do it by myself; I need protection! I've called Dark and Ash on numerous ocassions before, but D's busy and I don't wanna talk to Ash because of yesterday; But I'll get over it.

*Ding**Dong*

I heard a knock on the door "Coming!" I made my way to the front door and saw Nate, I opened the door and greeted him "Hi Nate, come on in!" I stepped aside and let him through. I was about to close the door when I saw someone pull-up in front of my house

I called out to the male, "That was quick!" He walked up to me and said, "You don't know where I live! Maybe I was coming back from getting some Diet Coke when you called" "True, true"

I let him in and closed the door behind him. I looked at Nate's reaction, he didn't seem mad, surprised sure, but not mad. I looked at MatPat and bit my lip, he looked troubled. Was it dumb of me to invite them both? It was quiet, not really awkward or scary or anything, but it was uncomfortable.

Nate spoke first "Hey..." MatPat didn't reply with a 'Hello', no, he said, "I'm sorry"

Nate smiled and said, "It's okay"

They shook hands and the atmosphere shifted, things were good

I smiled and said "I'll get some snacks, okay?" I walked into the kitchen and got some chips and sodas. I think I have a problem; I should have Dark hide my snacks. I walked back into the living room and saw Nate and MatPat's peeved expressions, I laughed "Relax, you two won't be playing!" I put all the chips and sodas on the table and plopped myself down between them "I will!"

**Timeskip**

AAAA

"JESus ChrIST!" I nearly throw my laptop into the air as I jumped from frickING FAZBEAR SCREAMING AT ME

I looked beside me and saw MatPat and Nate amused at my failure "It's unfair! You two actually faced those animatronics in real life" This made them laugh, which also made me more peeved "I QUIT WITH THIS GAME!"

I closed my laptop forcefully and put it away, Nate and MatPat apologizing but still laughing can be heard loud and clear