4: Freddy Fazbear Interview

Reader's POV
×~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~×

I watched from behind the camera as the interview began, Wilford introduced himself and Scott. There was some problem with the phone that resulted in a little moment where I had to hold him back from destroying the phone in anger.

I walked back to where I was standing earlier once Wilford calmed down, and felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked behind me and saw a chubby girl with glasses and long hair, she motioned for me to follow her. We walked away from the set so our voices wouldn't be heard on the mic "Hey, thanks for calming Wilford down. I'm Kathryn, by the way" She held out her hand, I smiled and shook her hand "Nice to meet you Kathryn, and no problem"

"Wilford has quite the temper so it's good that you got him to calm down before things got... out of hand" I looked at her puzzled "What do you mean?" Kathryn looked nervous "Uhh.. Let's just say, Wilford's not someone you want to mess with" "Well, okay" I'm curious about what she could mean by that, but I didn't ask anymore.

Suddenly the power went out, I couldn't see anything "K-Kathryn?" I stammered, arms feeling around to find her. Nothing. "Hello?" No response. It's like everyone vanished

Wilford's POV (finally!)
×~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~×

"Oh, what the bloody hell now?!" I heard some ominous sounds coming from all around. I swear, if this is a prank someone's going to get soo fired.. "Hellooo?" "SHUT THE FUCK UP MOTHER FUCKER" What the hell did Y/N see in this moron? "Uggh.... It looks like I'll have to get things up and running again because mY CREW IS STANDING AROUND LIKE-! ....metaphor..."

I stood up from my seat and went to look for the nearest light source, it was a candle. I got a lighter out of my pocket and lit the candle "There we go" I raised the light to see the set, but saw none of my crew was there "What the...?" Where is everybody? "Wilford?" I heard a voice shout. Y/N?

I left the set and walked to the direction of the voice and saw Y/N by themself "Y/N, what are you doing here? What happened?" "I don't know. I was just talking with Kathryn then the lights went out, and now she isn't here!" Hmmm.. Something's not right

"Okay, you stay in the set, and I'll turn on the power. Then we'll find everybody else," I instructed, Y/N nodded and went back to that annoying phone-guy

I grumbled as I walked through the building in search for the fuse box "You give someone one thing to do, and the whole show gets put in jeopardy," I sighed. As I walked down the hall I heard a deep laughter, I stopped "Who goes there? Need I remind you that I am Wilford Warfstache-" I turned around, ready to sass the idiot who dared to mess with my show "-And Warfstache don't take no shit, from.. nobody..." In front of me was a beaten down, golden Fazbear animatronic. Fuck...