18: Just Forget It And Have Fun

(R/N): Restaurant Name
=================================================

Reader's POV
×~~~~~~~~~~~~~~×

I yawned for like, the billionth time today. I really shouldn't have stayed awake all night, but then again... It's not like I haven't done that before, and I need to learn how to deal with these kinds of things in the future, I'm gonna be a professional journalist after-all!

"Y/N?" I looked to the left of me "Yes, Kathryn?" "Are you okay? You don't look so good" I shook my head "I'm fine, just a little tired that's all" "I don't think so... I know you usually stay up late, and you still turn up fine" I shrugged "I dunno, maybe I'm all stressed out from work?" I can't tell her it's because of WKM, that's just ridiculous!  Luckily, she bought it "Well then why don't we all go out, just you, me and Amy!" That does sound nice... "Kath, it's Wednesday" "Then we'll go this Saturday! So, what do you say?" I smiled "Yeah, that sound's great. Oh! Can I invite someone?" "Sure, why not? The more, the merrier"

**Timeskip**

"What exactly does one wear on a 'Night Out'?" I asked my friend Ash who was sitting on my bed with her legs crossed, she shrugged "How should I know? The closest we ever got to a 'Night Out' was when we stayed at my place binge watching Black Butler" "Sooo.. two weeks ago?" "Exactly!" I chuckled before continuing to search my closet for 'event appropriate clothes'

"Look, why don't you just pick out whatever clothes you want, I'm sure it won't matter" "Yeah you're probably right" "Of course I'm right" "Because you're the smartest in the universe" "Exactly" "And you have a crush on Host" "Yup! ...Wait..."

"No take backs!"I shouted before closing the door to my bathroom, I laughed when I heard something soft hit the door; Ash tried to throw a pillow at me

Ash's POV
×~~~~~~~~~~~~~~×

I took another one of Y/N's pillows and buried my bright red face in it. It's not that it wasn't true, I did like the Host, but Y/N being such a tease doesn't exactly give me a vote of confidence. I lifted the pillow from my head when I heard the door opening, Y/N stood there with the pillow I threw earlier in their hands "Oh come on, Ash! No need to be so upset, you know I ship you two~" I ran at them with the pillow still in my hands "Shut uuupp!" Y/N ran away giggling (with the other pillow still in their arms)

We ended up having an all-out pillow war, with me being the victor and Y/N begrudginlgy cleaning up all of  the scattered feathers, mumbling something about 'Always having to clean up nowadays'

Reader's POV (*Smol Timeskip*)
×~~~~~~~~~~~~~~×

I opened the door and saw Amy and Kathryn waiting "Hi guys" "Hey Y/N" "Hello" I moved to the side a little and motioned to Ash "This my friend, Ash" Once everyone finished greeting/introducing themselves, we headed to R/N