Getting It Out *Chapter 20*

Start from the beginning

I pull away from Spencer and smile. "Thanks, Spenc."

"No prob" he said with a small smile.

"I think I should get a little sleep" I told him.

"Awl! You're going to miss the sluts and the queen bee!" he said sarcastically.

"More of a reason to go to sleep now" I said.

He smiles. "Okay. Sleep well."

"Thanks."

He walks out of my room and I go to the bed. I don't even bother getting changed. I crawl under the covers and fall asleep.

Drew's POV

I'm sitting in my room, confused. I still don't get why Heaven is so upset.

There's a knock on my door and then Lizzy walks in. "What was that about?" she asked me.

"What?" I asked her.

"Everyone heard you and Heaven. Are you stupid, Boy?" she asked me while sitting down next to me.

"I don't know why you guys keep saying that. I have no idea what I did wrong" I said.

"Wow. You are stupid!" she said while shaking her head. "I'll make this easy for you. You like Heaven. Heaven likes you. She's your maid. You both want her to be your girlfriend. She can't be both!! You have to pick one. That's what she is trying to tell you, Dumb Ass!"

"Oh. Shit."

"Yeah."

I sigh heavily. "How do I fix this?"

"Talk to her. Tell her that you either want her just as a maid or just as a girlfriend. I'm pretty sure it's the second option" she said.

"I really don't know what I want from her" I said.

Liz's eyes widen. "Excuse me! Did I hear you right?"

"I'm pretty sure you did."

"What the hell!? So you don't know if you want a nice girlfriend or a loyal maid? You're such a dick, Drew!" She stands up and starts to walk out of my room.

"Wait, Liz! That's not what I meant!"

"Then what did you mean?" she asked.

"I don't know if it would be good for Heaven and me if we were actually together" I explained.

"What do you mean?"

"She's human. I'm a vampire. One high up on the chain, by the way. I don't think people would be too happy" I told her.

"Who cares what other people think? The only people who matter are the people who love you and Heaven. I thought you would understand that" she said shaking her head in disappointment. She then walks out of my room.

I sigh. I don't know what to do now.

I hear the doorbell and groan. Just perfect. The three people I really don't want to see right now are here. Great.

I get up and go downstairs. Mom, Katie, and Ali are walking with Kile toward the dining room. Katie looks up at the stairs and smiles.

"Hi Drew. Nice to see you again" she said with a smirk.

I roll my eyes. "Hi Katie" I said to her.

"What? No hi for me?" Ali asked in a bitchy tone.

I'm never going to forgive my mother for bringing these two to my house. "Hi Ali."