A Softer Spider

{A/N} Sequel to 'The Spider Has Caught You In Its Web' and requested by Lanime61 and 7th part of my challenge

Peter, Morgan, Ned, MJ, Harley and Shuri were all in Morgan's bedroom. They were playing around with Peter's powers. "Make a pony!" Morgan shouted and a pony shot out of Peter's hand and galloped across the room. This made the youngling giggle a lot as she touched the pony's hair.

"Make a panther!" Shuri exclaimed and a black, silk-like fur panther shot out, growling as it sprang from one side to the other, as it showed off its sharp teeth by growling at the group of children.

"Make a shark!" Harley screamed and a white and grey shark swan around the room, as it ate other goldfishes and snapped its gaw at the children. The children became more and more enthusiastic by the second.

"How about a snake?" Ned asked and Peter nodded at the boy; he conjured a green and beige serpent and it slithered around the walls of the room. It hissed at the boys and girls and slithered in an s shape.

"Why not a spider?" MJ asked as well and Peter smiled at the girl. Spiders were his favourite arachnida. He nodded eagerly before making a huge, hairy tarantula climb up the walls of the room. It started to make webs which had everyone's names on it. Peter smiled at the web before making it vanish with the wave of his hand.

"Let's prank Sam with the spider!" MJ smirked, her eyes hinting off an evil expression. The rest smirked with her and they all tiptoed into the living room. They heard the grown-ups having a conversation on, 'Morgan alone saving the whole of the world by hugging a demi-god'.

Peter conjured the spider and let it crawl behind Sam. They heard a girlish scream and someone screaming, "That's a spider!" Which everyone knew was Sam's. Harley had to cover Morgan's ears since there were some swearing and everyone giggled silently.