Dreams and Nightmares

{A/N} If you've ever read or seen Harry Potter and The Order of The Phoenix, you could see how angsty Harry was. Like damn, he acted as if he was on his period 24/7!

3rd Person POV

Peter was twisting and turning in his sleep. He was having another nightmare, he jolted upwards; there was cold sweat falling down his face and he was panting a lot.

It was already morning and the bustling of New York overtook the atmosphere. He reached out to check the time on his alarm clock. 

11:27

He drank a cup of water and got up from his bed, slowly doing so. After getting changed, he walked down the stairs into the living room.

Ring.

That was the doorbell, Peter turned towards the door and opened it. It was the postman. "This is for, Tony Stank." Peter giggled a bit, then signed the package and set the parcel on the table. "Hey, Pete!" It was his dad. Peter smiled before waving back.

Natasha and Bucky walked in and smiled at the duo, who returned the gesture. "Let's make pancakes Uncle Bucky," Peter said enthusiastically. Bucky nodded and turned to the stove, they began to mix the ingredients when they heard rumbling. But this was no ordinary rumbling. 

Suddenly, the ground collapsed, and the next thing Peter saw was darkness.

-

Peter jolted up from his nightmare. His head was throbbing only a little and he drank some water. Then he checked the time.

11:27

That was very strange. It was the same time he woke up before, but he shrugged it off, thinking it was a mere coincidence.

After getting dressed, he walked down the stairs into the living room, just like before.

Ring.

This was very odd, the doorbell was ringing like before. Peter wasted no time and opened the door to find the same old man holding a parcel. "This is for, Tasha Stank." Peter got confused, but signed and took the parcel anyway.

"Hey, Penny!" He turned around to meet a woman, who resembled his father greatly. "What's going on?" he said, confusion lacing his voice. The woman furrowed her eyebrows and approached him.

"I'm Tasha Stark, genius,  billionaire, playgirl, philanthropist, Iron-woman, and your mother!" She boomed, striking a pose afterwards. Peter panicked and ran to a mirror. He was...

A girl!

He was terrified. The postman didn't get his gender-swapped, but why did he? He turned back to his dad and smiled. He had to pretend to be alright. 

"Sorry, D-Mum, being Spider-Ma, I mean Spider-Woman has gotten to my head. I think I need to rest." Tasha smiled and he left to go to his room. But just then, Bucky and Natasha came into the room. And they had gender-swapped!

"Hello, Nathan and Becky," Tasha said. He immediately memorised the names. "U-Aunt Becky, do you want to make pancakes?" She nodded before turning to the stove.

The next thing Peter remembered was the stove exploding and darkness.

-

Peter woke up from his nightmare and checked the time immediately.

11:27.

Oh dear god, it wasn't finishing! He ran downstairs, not bothering to change. Maybe if he didn't do something, then it would stop his other choices from happening.

Ring.

Peter ran to the door and opened it, it was the same man, "This is for-"

"It's you," Peter said in a monotone voice. The old man, Stan Lee, grew very confused. "It's me?" Peter's eyes grew in sudden realisation. He decided not to sign the parcel. "I'm not going to sign it." Peter shut the door and sighed.

He ran all the way back up to his room and slept.

-

Peter woke up from his dream. He checked the clock.

12:27.

"It's not the same time anymore!" He exclaimed. He punched the air and started jumping on the bed like crazy. Oh, boy was he happy as ever.

He ran downstairs and saw his dad, he immediately attacked him with a hug. The confused Tony hugged him back. 

All was well.